Author Topic: Where are we now?  (Read 2221 times)

princezilla

• Boss
Where are we now?
« on: July 06, 2016, 01:00:54 AM »
Heya everyone, I RPed on CoX for over six years but I never really got involved with the community outside the game before. I never had much reason to prior to the shutdown and for a while after it was just a depressing reminder of something that was lost to me. After nearly four years though I still haven't found a game that did for me what CoX did and I miss the amazing rp community more then anything. I'm finally making an effort to reconnect with the game's community and I'm wondering where most you went to satisfy your desire for RP after the shutdown or if like me you never really found anywhere else that filled the void. Regardless I look forward to meeting or possibly reuniting with members of the single best rp community I ever encountered.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
Re: Where are we now?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 02:05:30 AM »
Super Fire Dragon looked at princezilla.  The little dragon was confused by some of what had been said, but that never stopped him from commenting before.
"So, princezilla, you new around here?  I can get you a meeting with Ms. Liberty if you want.  Well 'meeting' is a strong word.  Let's say that I can show you where Ms. Liberty walked by a few days ago.  If you want."  SFD bragged.

princezilla glared at the dragon, scoffed, and went to Pocket D.

princezilla

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 03:27:19 AM »
...Right. I'll take that as a 'never moved on' lol.

Nothing in the board description said this section was in character only and there is at least one other OOC thread here but if this is the wrong place for this then please tell me. I'm just curious where most of CoX's former RPers moved to to get their RP fix after we lost Paragon.

....Or are you the only one left here and I'm just shouting in the dark?

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 12:03:51 AM »
Currently, we have Paragon Chat, which is CoX's Icon function tweaked to include all of the game zones, and works as a CoX-themed, avatar-based chat client. It's like CoX, but without powers, targets or missions. All of the travel powers are up (aside from Teleport), the trains work, and you can talk to other "players".
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 04:16:17 AM »
...Right. I'll take that as a 'never moved on' lol.

Nothing in the board description said this section was in character only and there is at least one other OOC thread here but if this is the wrong place for this then please tell me. I'm just curious where most of CoX's former RPers moved to to get their RP fix after we lost Paragon.

....Or are you the only one left here and I'm just shouting in the dark?

Yeah, I was talking in code, kind of RPing.
Use Paragon Chat and go to Pocket D for live Role-playing.