Author Topic: The Five Word Story  (Read 28354 times)

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
  • Reaching troubled youth...one Hellion at a time!
Re: The Five Word Story
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2016, 05:08:21 AM »
with a dark invigoration force
It takes a village to raise a child. And it takes a villain to explain the value of lunch money.

-Random CoHer: "Why does the sky turn green during Rikti invasions?"
-Me:"Rikti Monkey farts"
-Random CoHer: "I'm going to you for all my questions from now on!"

Pengy

• Badge Badger
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2016, 02:40:27 PM »
generated by a lurking eidolon

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2016, 03:55:46 PM »
Our hero is momentarily startled
It takes a village to raise a child. And it takes a villain to explain the value of lunch money.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2016, 06:54:02 PM »
Frost-Zapper lives in Paragon City, a constant sentinel of justice.
Every single day he flies to the top of Atlas, and performs a merry stepdance as a solemn, devoted reminder of the Softshoe Stegosaurus Affair.

Sunrise glints across Paragon City when ideas become possible creation.
Frost-Zapper then bolts across the city to find the dark forces engulfing unsuspecting Paragon citizens.  This is bad, very bad for the perpetrators of crime.  Using his mighty Ice Blast and years of refined experience, Frost-Zapper expertly turns the villains on their heels, right into the wall, which is covered with a dark invigoration force generated by a lurking eidolon. 
Our hero is momentarily startled, but quickly recovers and fires

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2016, 04:08:23 AM »
To no avail, for ominous

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2016, 11:55:25 AM »
Sappers emerge from the shadows
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2016, 04:37:28 PM »
with the endurance draining weapons

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2016, 02:10:50 AM »
Every single day he flies to the top of Atlas, and performs a merry stepdance as a solemn, devoted reminder of the Softshoe Stegosaurus Affair.

Frost-Zapper then bolts across the city to find the dark forces engulfing unsuspecting Paragon citizens.  This is bad, very bad for the perpetrators of crime.  Using his mighty Ice Blast and years of refined experience, Frost-Zapper expertly turns the villains on their heels, right into the wall, which is covered with a dark invigoration force generated by a lurking eidolon. 
Our hero is momentarily startled, but quickly recovers and fires To no avail, for ominous Sappers emerge from the shadows with the endurance draining weapons.  The Sappers fire and miss

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2016, 03:52:19 AM »
their mommies, but hit Frost-Zapper

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2016, 04:22:28 AM »

Our hero is momentarily startled, but quickly recovers and fires To no avail, for ominous Sappers emerge from the shadows with the endurance draining weapons.  The Sappers fire and miss their mommies, but hit Frost-Zapper.  Just then The Fattinator burst

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2016, 06:09:54 AM »
a hemorroid catching Frost-Zapper flat-footed

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2016, 01:17:53 AM »

Our hero is momentarily startled, but quickly recovers and fires To no avail, for ominous Sappers emerge from the shadows with the endurance draining weapons.  The Sappers fire and miss their mommies, but hit Frost-Zapper.  Just then The Fattinator burst a hemorroid catching Frost-Zapper flat-footed. Frost-Zapper zapped the sapper

(do our readers the courtesty of copying the previous post and bolding your appended 5-words.  Thanx)

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2016, 02:11:17 AM »

Our hero is momentarily startled, but quickly recovers and fires To no avail, for ominous Sappers emerge from the shadows with the endurance draining weapons.  The Sappers fire and miss their mommies, but hit Frost-Zapper.  Just then The Fattinator burst a hemorroid catching Frost-Zapper flat-footed. Frost-Zapper zapped the sapper reflexively, gaining a needed breather

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2016, 05:34:59 AM »

Our hero is momentarily startled, but quickly recovers and fires To no avail, for ominous Sappers emerge from the shadows with the endurance draining weapons.  The Sappers fire and miss their mommies, but hit Frost-Zapper.  Just then The Fattinator burst a hemorroid catching Frost-Zapper flat-footed. Frost-Zapper zapped the sapper reflexively, gaining a needed breather.  The Sapper shot The Fattinator

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2016, 02:02:14 PM »
Our hero is momentarily startled, but quickly recovers and fires To no avail, for ominous Sappers emerge from the shadows with the endurance draining weapons.  The Sappers fire and miss their mommies, but hit Frost-Zapper.  Just then The Fattinator burst a hemorroid catching Frost-Zapper flat-footed. Frost-Zapper zapped the sapper reflexively, gaining a needed breather.  The Sapper shot The Fattinator glee and hate streaming across

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2016, 02:28:13 AM »

Our hero is momentarily startled, but quickly recovers and fires To no avail, for ominous Sappers emerge from the shadows with the endurance draining weapons.  The Sappers fire and miss their mommies, but hit Frost-Zapper.  Just then The Fattinator burst a hemorroid catching Frost-Zapper flat-footed. Frost-Zapper zapped the sapper reflexively, gaining a needed breather.  The Sapper shot The Fattinator glee and hate streaming across the foyer didn't stop Frost-Zapper.

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2016, 04:12:25 AM »

Our hero is momentarily startled, but quickly recovers and fires To no avail, for ominous Sappers emerge from the shadows with the endurance draining weapons.  The Sappers fire and miss their mommies, but hit Frost-Zapper.  Just then The Fattinator burst a hemorroid catching Frost-Zapper flat-footed. Frost-Zapper zapped the sapper reflexively, gaining a needed breather.  The Sapper shot The Fattinator glee and hate streaming across the foyer didn't stop Frost-Zapper. Soon it became painfully apparent

Waffles

• Elite Boss
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2016, 12:19:09 AM »
he left the gas on

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2016, 03:59:08 AM »

Our hero is momentarily startled, but quickly recovers and fires To no avail, for ominous Sappers emerge from the shadows with the endurance draining weapons.  The Sappers fire and miss their mommies, but hit Frost-Zapper.  Just then The Fattinator burst a hemorroid catching Frost-Zapper flat-footed. Frost-Zapper zapped the sapper reflexively, gaining a needed breather.  The Sapper shot The Fattinator glee and hate streaming across the foyer didn't stop Frost-Zapper. Soon it became painfully apparent he left the gas on in his super-base after the

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2016, 04:34:54 AM »
phone rang while boiling spaghetti
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran