Author Topic: Possible?  (Read 2371 times)

ukaserex

• Elite Boss
Possible?
« on: May 24, 2016, 02:45:32 PM »
One of the things that I really enjoyed with CoH was using Super Speed with Ninja Run. On PC, it seems we can only pick one travel power.

Don't get me wrong - thrilled just to be able to ski again. But, if I had a wish list, using both would be on it.
Those who have no idea what they are doing genuinely have no idea that they don't know what they're doing. - John Cleese

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: Possible?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 05:03:47 PM »
Seeing as ninja run suppressed superspeed i'd imagine whatever hax you used to get them working together on CoH would work in PC. Either that or you meant sprint :P

ukaserex

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 07:31:11 PM »
I know it's been a while, and I could certainly be wrong, but I would swear that while skiing, I would have super speed and combat jump on - maybe I'm thinking of acrobatics? If so, that certainly wouldn't be a good thing to spend time on, and forget I spoke.
Those who have no idea what they are doing genuinely have no idea that they don't know what they're doing. - John Cleese

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 07:39:02 PM »
Ah, you meant CJ instead of ninja run. CJ and ss definitely worked together  :D

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 01:35:56 AM »
Super jumping and super speed could both be active at the same time.

But travel powers which were store bought, to balance them and ensure they weren't a be all end all, they couldn't be activated with other travel powers.  They de-activated actual travel powers when activated, and they de-activated when actual travels were activated.

They also could not be enhanced to also encourage getting an actual travel power.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.