Author Topic: OMG . . . What did i do wrong?!?!  (Read 2535 times)

KHero

• Underling
OMG . . . What did i do wrong?!?!
« on: May 25, 2016, 10:51:20 PM »
I went to log in today and all my toons where GONE!
What happened?
Is PC under construction or something?

Please help!

Mister Hassenpheffer

• Boss
    • 3D printouts?!
Re: OMG . . . What did i do wrong?!?!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 11:45:55 PM »
You may have logged in under a different acct name.

Make sure you spolling isnm't as hrribfle as mkine.

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 12:21:59 AM »
I went to log in today and all my toons where GONE!
What happened?
Is PC under construction or something?

Please help!

Also worth noting, is this the first time you've logged in to Paragon Chat?  It isn't clear from your first post, or post history (this is your first post on the boards).  If so, Paragon Chat doesn't "roll over" any data from City of Heroes as that's been either mothballed in NCSoft's lair or destroyed (I'm betting destroyed.)  Sentinel+ files are not importable at the moment either (although you can use this to extract costumes out of the backups you made.)

If you have costume files from when the game was live, you can use those to reroll your characters anew and bring them "back from the dead", but Paragon Chat characters are all stuck at Level 1 with no AT powers available.  (It's a chat client, not a game.)

Whether it's first time using it, or wrong account name typed on login, let us know and we can help further.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 01:23:07 AM »
Have you changed anything on your computer lately? The characters are stored in the database there; unlike with the real game they are not saved on the server (which is just a chat server).

One thing you can try is holding down Control and clicking on the gear icon in the main window. That will bring up a rudimentary interface that shows what accounts and characters are in your local database. It might help determine if you're just logging in with the wrong name, or if your database somehow got misplaced.