Author Topic: Regeneration  (Read 5949 times)

worldweary

• Boss
Regeneration
« on: May 02, 2016, 10:36:43 PM »
I'm trying different Regeneration builds in Mid's but I need to ask what Primary others were using.I tried Dark
Melee and with high recharge and Shadow Meld and Moment Of Glory plus 33 Def S/L I think it could work but
I never tried Regen in-game and want to ask from those that used it.Were you always one click from death or
am I better off just going with something else?Thanks

blacksly

• Elite Boss
Re: Regeneration
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 11:00:28 PM »
I found the best Regen builds to be the ones that have Parry or some other +Def power that can be used to slow down incoming damage, giving Regen a chance to regenerate and/or heal. So I like Katana, Broadsword, Staff Melee, and Ninja Blade with it. Claws and Thorns also work well, using knockdowns to slow incoming damage.

worldweary

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 03:17:37 AM »
Thanks I'll try Katana.It seems like it would work better with it.

ricodah

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 04:43:05 AM »
I really enjoyed playing my DM/Regen scrapper.  The heal from Siphon Life every 6ish seconds helped regen immensely.  Soul Drain would easily make Moonbeam into an insta-snipe if i24 ever saw the light of day.  KM/Regen would do the same with stacked Power Siphon as well.

The defense bonuses from Katana, Broadsword and Staff Fighting are great but with regen being so clicky, the weapon redraw would be pretty annoying.