Community > City of Heroes

3D Printed commissioned artwork

(1/8) > >>

Mister Hassenpheffer:
Now that my modeling skills are at their peak, I am ready to start taking commissions for 3D printed toons.

Several guidelines to follow or at least keep in mind;

No capes. Capes don't look anything "Capey" when printed, you will need to make your own capes.

That also goes for scarfs and anything that is flowing fabric. It simply does not print well.

Anything with good solid geometry works.

This is solid white ABS plastic, these can be painted and sanded, the same as any store bought model kit.

Poseable action figures are still in the works. The only mesh I have available for poseable action figures at this time is the huge male.

For figurines two prints will be included per commission (for practicing painting) as well as any misprints.

Because of the work involved 50$ for a figurine and 100$ for an action figure regardless of size. (Paypal only PM me for details)

Maximum size printable is 8 inches- scaled from 8 feet- the maximum height available through the character creator.

Keeping in touch with me is easy;

Email is Krakken242@hotmail.com

FB is https://www.facebook.com/cassidy.jennings.16

Serious inquiries only please.

Paragon chat is perfect for geometry imaging, however, there are alternate methods if that isn't an option for some. (PM for details)

I hope to hear from you soon!   <3

Mister Hassenpheffer:
Ascendant's mesh is completed.

Tahquitz:
God, I wish I had money.

The instant I do find disposable income again, I will definitely look you up.

Mister Hassenpheffer:
I will be here :D

MaidMercury:
images don't display here...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
o.k...images are displaying now.
Looks great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version