Paragon Chat > General

Paragon Chat 1.0 Mac Edition Beta Testing

<< < (2/6) > >>

lexicon:
Well, it's preconfigured to hit the $APPDATA\ParagonChat in the Exe file which auto points to %APPDATA%\Roaming\ParagonChat for windows users then installs the files listed in the advance install instructions in their appropriate locations.

The installer (for windows users) allows you to change the folder destination like most installers. I am uncertain as to how they install for a mac.

Manga:

It sounds like I'd have to add something to Island Rum (or have it added to the manifest) to launch it, but it could work.  I'll have to check how compatible it is with the packager I'm using.

Codewalker:

--- Quote from: lexicon on April 03, 2016, 06:03:55 PM ---It repairs the emote menu trees so all emotes/combat emotes/dicebag/quickport(mapmove) etc etc. I have snapshots on the thread linked in my signature below.

--- End quote ---

It's actually just a straight up expansion now rather than a fix. Paragon Chat 1.0's new client patching abilities were used to fix the badge and store locked items, so the stock install now has all of the emotes that were available in the live game unlocked.

--- Quote from: Manga on April 03, 2016, 08:22:23 PM ---It sounds like I'd have to add something to Island Rum (or have it added to the manifest) to launch it, but it could work.  I'll have to check how compatible it is with the packager I'm using.

--- End quote ---

Pretty sure lexicon is using NSIS (that's what I suggested and they seemed to be pleased when looking into it), which is just straight Win32 and very lightweight, no .NET or anything crazy needed. So it should work.

mobbyg:
Mac user here... older iMac, 2.4GHz Core2Duo with 4G RAM.

Iron-Emerald:
I'd be happy to help if short on numbers, but I must admit I'm only 'okay' at best with the technical side of a Mac.  Paragon Chat 1.0 is working for me still, so my policy (slackness) of spending ages without updating before is paying off!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version