Author Topic: Black Desert Character Creator is now available  (Read 3993 times)

Noyjitat

• Elite Boss
  • Guess who cares?
Black Desert Character Creator is now available
« on: January 20, 2016, 07:28:28 AM »
Enjoy and let your mind explode.

http://akamai-gamecdn.blackdesertonline.com/ccm/game/download/setup/BlackDesertOnlineCCMSetup_02.exe

Downloads a patcher, 6.22gb and need to create free account.

The launch is sometime in march and the next closed beta is Feb 18. Found this game in development when it was being developed in Korea and the costume creator immediately caught my attention. Then when I seen some of the videos the combat looked pretty fun too! I really can't wait to give this game a shot. Valkyrie looks to play alot like a shield tank complete with a charge, shield throw, lance and sword; in addition to the use of magic and support abilities. She's a tank that can also do decent damage and buff the team.

Here's a costume I put together rather quickly but I'll probably work on it tomorrow when I get home. Only have so many choices for armor and clothing at start but I've seen some screenshots of more ingame. Armor and clothes are not displayed when you modify the body (except for underwear) and the body has bone and muscle adjusters you can click and drag or use the sliders. They do have more or less clothing and armor coverage depending on your tastes as well as class specific clothing. You can save your costumes for launch and load them on launch day.

I also want to mention that male characters actually look cool in this game unlike many others out there. But the women are just gorgeous.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 10:52:59 PM by Noyjitat »

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
  • You think the holidays are bad for you ...
Re: Black Desert Character Creator is now available
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 05:30:22 PM »
It's scary pretty.
Tempus unum hominem manet

Twitter - AtomicSamuraiRobot@NukeSamuraiBot

Castegyre

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 08:19:18 PM »
I'm still not sure I'm interested in the game, but the character creator is a time waster all by itself.

Risha

• Boss
  • Dancing at the end of the World
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 03:49:43 PM »
I use this for my book characters, and they give you 3 guy types: Beast/Massive; warrior; thin/old.  You can't do a thin young, which I've been trying my hardest to do.  The women mostly look too pretty, too young.  And about 5 costumes that you can't modify.  I bought the game, but it doesn't have a fixed camera like COH did and I made the smallest character, the Tamer, and she kept getting lost in the grass.
Writer of Fantasy and Fantasy Romance