Author Topic: Iron Man  (Read 17875 times)

Voltaic Shock

• Elite Boss
Re: Iron Man
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2008, 12:23:15 PM »
Sometimes they make a movie so good that you just want to give em more money. I think Iron Man is one of those movies.

Nope!  To much to go and see a Movie now - :P

Besides, I don't like watching movies over and over again - lol (Just a personal preference).
@Voltaic Shock[/b]
TN Admin, CIT Co-Creator, CGT Developer, Obsolete
---------------------------

http://www.motorcyclistsunited.com/  http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/index.php?ref=5292707

Maverick X

• Elite Boss
  • Superpowered Awesome
    • SeanMcMahan.info
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2008, 12:47:48 PM »
Sometimes they make a movie so good that you just want to give em more money. I think Iron Man is one of those movies.

WITHOUT DOUBT! =D
Sean
Retired Resident Titan Nerd

Catharctic

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2008, 12:51:40 PM »
Nope!  To much to go and see a Movie now - :P

Besides, I don't like watching movies over and over again - lol (Just a personal preference).

Understandable.

Baby = Less Disposable Income

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2008, 01:36:17 PM »
I'm all for kicking the shit out of the SM3 writers, sure it lead for some spin-offs that'll most likely not happen...but to kill the PP's best friend....that whole Scene should've gone differently...I know I mentioned this before in another Thread somewhere, so I won't repeat, but goddamn that end could've been so much cooler.

XM3, I'm a huge XM fan...not a buff, but a Fan, and I really liked the first one, the second was cool, but the Third....sure the after credit item was sweet...but let's face it, we knew that was gonna happen.  some Mutants just don't die :P.  IMO, it went well, but again, could've been more "epic" like.  That's what I was really hoping for before I saw it and lost a part of my inner child....

Iron Man....I have to spend 10 bucks a pop....I saw it once, now I'll own the DVD and then watch it for the rest of my life...until the DVD burns out and I need to get another.  I like watching movies more then once, especially if I wait several months in between, this way I almos forget what happens, then it's like watching it for the first time all over again.

Can't wait for Hulk....

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2008, 01:40:39 PM »
Can't wait for Hulk....

Wait, really?

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2008, 01:42:08 PM »

Wait, really?

Yeah....cause doesn't it come out in June?

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2008, 01:53:54 PM »
I was implying it doesn't look that good.

Voltaic Shock

• Elite Boss
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2008, 02:01:01 PM »
I want to see Hulk too - :P
@Voltaic Shock[/b]

http://www.motorcyclistsunited.com/  http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/index.php?ref=5292707

Voltaic Shock

• Elite Boss
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2008, 02:26:15 PM »
testing, testies, testing.
@Voltaic Shock[/b]

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2008, 02:26:35 PM »
Ah, I couldn't determine how to make out your statement:

"Wait, you really wanna see that?"
"Wait, really?  It's out now"

Well, I wasn't impressed.....at all... with the first one, so I was actually hoping this Remake that actually follows the creation of the Hulk a little better, would do the Character some justice.

Ya those Reply Emails are still not working :P.  *Edit, wait, they are, sweet.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2008, 02:29:56 PM »
Ya those Reply Emails are still not working :P.  *Edit, wait, they are, sweet.

Hence the tests :)   I realized it was taking forever for replies to post, and assumed it was the mail still not working.  That should be fixed on the forums now :D

Catharctic

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2008, 07:05:48 PM »
I'm thinking the new Hulk will be good because they are taking things straight off the page of the comic and using some of the key elements of the TV show as well.

The first one...well...for a while now I've called it "Crouching Banner, Hidden Green Man"...which wasn't what very many people wanted to see (imo).

BlindFaith

• Minion
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2008, 07:21:43 PM »
I'm thinking the new Hulk will be good because they are taking things straight off the page of the comic and using some of the key elements of the TV show as well.

The first one...well...for a while now I've called it "Crouching Banner, Hidden Green Man"...which wasn't what very many people wanted to see (imo).

It's always the directors fault (with a little salt thrown in the wounds of the writer). I blame Joel Schumacher for Batman & Robin... He actually had the gall to say that he was trying to make it like the TV show (shudder)! Still, any movie with Jennifer Connelly in it can't be half bad. And I enjoyed The Hulk.

Paladin

• Underling
  • I Stand Upon The Wall
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2008, 04:54:18 AM »
I'm hoping to see it this coming weekend.  I was in the field (Arrrrmy Traing); too often that has been the case.  I'm missing out on a few things, such as movies and City of Heroes.  On the other hand I DO get to drive some really awsome vehicles, ride in helicopters, fire some Really smok'n weapons, and Blow Sh*t up!  (Sometimes some of the aforementioned "Toys"!) 

Ya can tell the age of the "Boys" by the Cost of their Toys!   :o
DUTY, it is the most sublime word in the English languge, you can never do more, you should never wish to do less.

Orangeblooded

• Underling
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2008, 04:14:46 PM »
Check out this web address for info they announced Monday regarding a sequel for Iron Man and his cameo in the new Hulk movie this summer.  http://www.marvel.com/news/moviestories.3493.Marvel_Movies_Assemble%21

Also, It mentions other movies like Captain America. I had read in another article about an Avengers movie and Ant Man. And as was mentioned in an earlier post the Wolverine movie and a possible Magneto movie.

Are you a Marvel or DC fan? And which characters would you like to see on the big screen that haven't been on it yet? Which characters would you like to see more of on the big screen and fighting which bad guys?