Author Topic: Three Word Story  (Read 22538 times)

Steelhelm

• Lieutenant
Three Word Story
« on: December 16, 2015, 11:41:00 PM »
Hey all. I've been wondering why this little game hasn't been made yet. I've seen it in almost every forum thread. But I guess I'll give it a push here! :P
For those who don't know, Three Word Story is basically a forum game where the members of a forum work together to write a story. The person who starts the thread post three words, and the next person posts another three words and that pattern continues over and over again, mostly in a never-ending story. However, each person can only use three words per post and they cannot go twice in a row. Some of these TWS threads have a rule where you must wait for at least 2 people to respond before posting another three words. Buuut since this is a pretty talkative group, let's make it 5 (EDIT: lol nope: Let's do 2 instead) people before you can post again? Anyone let me know if I got any of the rules wrong. xD So let's start and hopefully have some fun with this! I've seen some pretty crazy stories from these kinds of threads. :D

EDIT: Ah crap, I knew I was forgetting something. So, usually the person who goes next also copy/pastes all the words from before, usually bolding their own new three words. This is so when we (and if) we even get to the next page, we can read it all in one post instead of having to read dozens of small posts each time.

------------------------------------------

In Paragon City,
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 02:30:36 AM by Steelhelm »

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
Re: Three Word Story
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 04:04:07 AM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named

Might I suggest a rule change.
Writers are free to reply, but not to there own entry, until at least 14 days.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 04:14:38 AM by Paragon Avenger »

FeliciaDivine

• Lieutenant
    • IMVU Fashion Elite
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 11:22:01 PM »
A SUPERHERO NAMED Supercilious was washing

Floride

• Elite Boss
  • Badgehunter Extraordinaire
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 12:35:10 AM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named Supercilious was washing her enhancement table
History shows again and again
How nature points out the folly of men

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 02:21:02 AM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named Supercilious was washing her enhancement table when it happened.

Steelhelm

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 02:26:29 AM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named Supercilious was washing her enhancement table when it happened. Before she could

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 02:56:29 AM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named Supercilious was washing her enhancement table when it happened. Before she could grab the soap
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2016, 03:45:09 AM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named Supercilious was washing her enhancement table when it happened. Before she could grab the soap, she was attacked

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2016, 11:47:02 AM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named Supercilious was washing her enhancement table when it happened. Before she could grab the soap, she was attacked by a Sapper!
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2016, 02:55:21 AM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named Supercilious was washing her enhancement table when it happened. Before she could grab the soap, she was attacked by a Sapper!  She said, "I''ll

Steelhelm

• Lieutenant
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2016, 04:04:22 AM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named Supercilious was washing her enhancement table when it happened. Before she could grab the soap, she was attacked by a Sapper!  She said, "I''llteach you not

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2016, 04:14:28 AM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named Supercilious was washing her enhancement table when it happened. Before she could grab the soap, she was attacked by a Sapper!  She said, "I''ll teach you not to mess with

Floride

• Elite Boss
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2016, 01:29:02 PM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named Supercilious was washing her enhancement table when it happened. Before she could grab the soap, she was attacked by a Sapper!  She said, "I''ll teach you not to mess with incarnate masterminds!" and

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2016, 04:36:34 AM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named Supercilious was washing her enhancement table when it happened. Before she could grab the soap, she was attacked by a Sapper!  She said, "I''ll teach you not to mess with incarnate masterminds!" and she hit him

Fireheart

• Boss
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2016, 08:20:17 PM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named Supercilious was washing her enhancement table when it happened. Before she could grab the soap, she was attacked by a Sapper!  She said, "I''ll teach you not to mess with incarnate masterminds!" and she hit him on the nose

Be Well!
Fireheart

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2016, 10:21:06 PM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named Supercilious was washing her enhancement table when it happened. Before she could grab the soap, she was attacked by a Sapper!  She said, "I''ll teach you not to mess with incarnate masterminds!" and she hit him on the nose with her whip

Steelhelm

• Lieutenant
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2016, 11:38:58 PM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named Supercilious was washing her enhancement table when it happened. Before she could grab the soap, she was attacked by a Sapper!  She said, "I''ll teach you not to mess with incarnate masterminds!" and she hit him on the nose with her whip which sent him

Floride

• Elite Boss
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2016, 12:46:00 AM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named Supercilious was washing her enhancement table when it happened. Before she could grab the soap, she was attacked by a Sapper!  She said, "I''ll teach you not to mess with incarnate masterminds!" and she hit him on the nose with her whip which sent him back in time

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2016, 05:25:00 PM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named Supercilious was washing her enhancement table when it happened. Before she could grab the soap, she was attacked by a Sapper!  She said, "I''ll teach you not to mess with incarnate masterminds!" and she hit him on the nose with her whip which sent him back in time in a flash
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 05:31:15 PM by LadyShin »
"Frank! It's the love boat to Cuba! Shuffle board and pineapples filled with rum. Know what they do? They put little paper umbrellas sticking out the top so that when it rains, it don't thin out the liquor."

Fireheart

• Boss
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2016, 08:46:01 PM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named Supercilious was washing her enhancement table when it happened. Before she could grab the soap, she was attacked by a Sapper!  She said, "I''ll teach you not to mess with incarnate masterminds!" and she hit him on the nose with her whip which sent him back in time in a flash.

Meanwhile, back at