City of Heroes > Builds

AWESOME Builds you wish you had the chance to make in game but never did !!

<< < (10/10)

Hedgefund:
Couple of things

1)  A fix for the Overwhelming Force -kb proc did go live before the game ended.  I picked up Bonfire for my Rad/Fire blaster and made him my #1 farmer.  The Nemesis farm map at +4/x8 was cake.  Even with the fix Bonfire with the proc was still great, basically Earthquake with damage.

2)  I had a Fire/Time/Dark Corr (with Clarion) that I respecced into an i24 build before the shutdown news came out.  That was mostly to take advantage of the insta-snipe, which was perma due to Farsight slotting.  Talk about a build I wish I had the chance to make in game but never did.  Even the i23 build was remarkable but I think the i24 changes would have made it my most powerful overall character, out of about 80 level 50s I had.

ricodah:
I liked the idea of having a Scrapper with 2 damage auras so wanted to pair Spines with either DA, ElA or FA.  In the end I chose Dark Armor as I couldn't think of a good Spines/ElA theme and I couldn't come up with a build I liked that was softcap with good recharge for Spines/FA.  No regrets as the Spines/DA build is one of my favorites.   

Someone later suggested building FA defense to 32.5% and be willing to carry a tray of purple inspira to softcap. So simple, it was brilliant. Straight to Mids' and created a build that met everything I wanted.  It would have been a melee-AoE/ranged-AoE demon.  Perma Hasten, double damage buffs, good damage resist, end mitigation and a heal.  Will be one of the starting characters made if the game comes back.

brothermutant:

--- Quote from: ricodah on December 31, 2015, 09:04:17 AM ---I liked the idea of having a Scrapper with 2 damage auras so wanted to pair Spines with either DA, ElA or FA.  In the end I chose Dark Armor as I couldn't think of a good Spines/ElA theme and I couldn't come up with a build I liked that was softcap with good recharge for Spines/FA.  No regrets as the Spines/DA build is one of my favorites.   

Someone later suggested building FA defense to 32.5% and be willing to carry a tray of purple inspira to softcap. So simple, it was brilliant. Straight to Mids' and created a build that met everything I wanted.  It would have been a melee-AoE/ranged-AoE demon.  Perma Hasten, double damage buffs, good damage resist, end mitigation and a heal.  Will be one of the starting characters made if the game comes back.

--- End quote ---
I made one of those Spines/FA scrappers, called him Ka-Bob. He did hella dmg for an AoE toon, and I even took that throwing spikes move. I remember it as being an end hog though. He was fun to farm in AE. One or two purple insps and he was ready to go to town.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version