Author Topic: 'Leaked' Pilots  (Read 1004 times)

Vee

• Elite Boss
'Leaked' Pilots
« on: August 12, 2015, 06:44:36 AM »
Lucifer wasn't bad but will probably get old fast if it's just a procedural. I don't see minority report lasting half a season.

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
Re: 'Leaked' Pilots
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 08:43:07 PM »
Lucifer doesn't look like it will have much to do with the comic beyond the pitch.
Which, frankly, makes me expect it will be one of those "in name only" shows that turn people off from the source material.
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 10:38:13 PM »
I didn't even know it was based on the comic 'til i saw the Vertigo logo at the end. Having never read the comic I couldn't say.

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 12:23:58 AM »
Having read the comic several years back, I can say that the pilot is a) in name only and b) on its own it actually does stand up as a comedy; they didn't need to ride on the comic's name.
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.