More Titan Projects > Senticon

Senticon Output Failure

(1/5) > >>

Felderburg:
I have a lot of Sentinel files, so I moved a few of them (11) to a new folder. They had 53 costumes, of which 5 failed to process properly. I tried to extract again with just one hero, but the same costume failed on that try. Is there any way to get that costume using Senticon? Barring that, what's the best way to manually extract it somehow?

Also, I would suggest that in the instructions (http://cit.cohtitan.com/senticon/index.php) you provide a slightly more thorough explanation of "navigate there with your command prompt." Additionally, the link you have to Java is outdated - they're up to version 8 update 45, and yours links to 7 something.

Felderburg:
So, uh...... yeah, I had this same issue. After using the command to extract all the costumes, a few didn't load. I tried an individual file where all 5 costumes failed... and they when I do it for just the one file.

GuyPerfect:
I'm going to be revisiting Senticon, since it looks like we'll need one in good working order going forward. I never was quite satisfied with it...

Mastigophoran:
I was able to use Senticon to extract most of the costumes from my saved data, thank you very much for making it/offering it. Without both tools, I would honestly have nothing.

However, for several of my most prized characters, I had to manually edit a copy of my Sentinel+ XMLs and guess at what parts needed to be removed. In the case I worked on tonight, it was the parts related to a Tanker's shields powerset, as well as the 2 out of 5 auras that were set to Head & Fists. I replaced the shield lines with a copy of the adjacent none lines, and changed the aura to a type from another costume which had worked, but, left the colour that had been recorded. I was then able to use this tool to export them, and I edited them from there back to 'correct' with the game's costume creator.

My assault rifle blaster also fails to export the costumes, I'm guessing the cause is going to be similar.

One (perhaps) simple option that would make the tool easier to work with would be if could let you know which parts were unknown, as that would remove a lot of the guess work.

Thanks again.

saipaman:

--- Quote from: GuyPerfect on April 21, 2019, 04:58:35 AM ---I'm going to be revisiting Senticon, since it looks like we'll need one in good working order going forward. I never was quite satisfied with it...

--- End quote ---

Do you need examples of files that don't work?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version