Author Topic: Coh character data  (Read 1706 times)

theloveguru

• Underling
Coh character data
« on: July 10, 2015, 01:41:22 AM »
I need some help locating any information on the possibility of recovering character data from a COH install. What things can be extracted and so forth would be helpful. Can anyone point me to the right thread? :-[ :-[

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Coh character data
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 01:50:33 AM »
Character data was stored by NCsoft. There is no way to recover stuff from the old days.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Thunder Glove

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 04:19:43 AM »
If you still have your old install, you might still have any saved costumes (in the Costumes folder).  But the characters themselves are gone.

Rejolt

• Elite Boss
  • Infinity Server 2005-2012
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 08:40:46 PM »
Titan files extract info? I know those files contain costume info but I've made my main so many times I don't need those to re-create it.

If we get powers back I'm on board with base numbers/character level. I just miss running around smacking down mobs of bad guys like the world's best bouncer in the world's best bar fight.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 08:45:52 PM by Rejolt »
Rejolt Industries LLC is now a thing. Woo!

Power Arc X

• Minion
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 09:30:48 PM »
Titan Sentinel  also has all of the badges collected  for each toon  along with all of the toons  current  builds before  shutdown.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 03:55:17 AM »
It's worth noting that the Sentinel program could only be used while the game was working. If you didn't use it then and don't have any Sentinel files, your only chance at recovering anything is the costumes folder. And perhaps chat logs for other miscellaneous stuff (but not much related to the characters).
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame