Author Topic: Launch Day Numbers  (Read 22748 times)

Azrael

• Elite Boss
Re: Launch Day Numbers
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2015, 07:16:45 PM »
Nearly 2,200 registrations so far is pretty good going.  I thought Paragon Chat would blow past 1000-2000 really quick...and chase down the first 5000!

It's only been out for a couple of weeks and word is only just getting out.

As more functionality comes back more people will be tempted back with 'more' to do.

Building our 'old home' as a 'new' home...brick by brick.

Azrael.

UltimateHenryyy

• Underling
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2015, 02:37:41 AM »
Livestream?  What livestream?  If its on twitch or something whats the name of the stream so I can get notifications for it? Please and thank you :D

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2015, 03:27:48 AM »
Livestream?  What livestream?  If its on twitch or something whats the name of the stream so I can get notifications for it? Please and thank you :D
The only livestream we had was on launch day. It only lasted about an hour (? memory hazy due to extreme excitement). Leandro, Codewalker, and some other folks chatted while they were getting ready to launch, then took us on a "howto" journey, then signed off to let us do our thing. AFAIK there hasn't been another livestream (by any of the devs anyway).
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Stealth Dart

• Boss
  • Martial Artists kick butt with style
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2015, 08:50:29 AM »
https://youtu.be/nl-brZ5roao

Above is the link for anyone else who missed it.
I am a dancer, a leaf in the wind...a leaf that can kick your Butt!

Ravynwynd

• Minion
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2015, 05:07:54 PM »
I'm working on bringing players and role-players from Champions Online over to ParagonChat.

I have formed a Super Group on Champions Online, called, "Pocket D V.I.P." and it's created for CoX players and role-players.

In the Super Group Information window I give the url to Titan Network and Tequila as well as City of Titans.

And so I spend half my time in Champions gaining members slowly, and half my time in ParagonChat.

To the folks of Titan Network and MWM, keep UP the GREAT work!

the end

MaidMercury

• Elite Boss
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2016, 03:51:36 AM »
https://youtu.be/nl-brZ5roao
Above is the link for anyone else who missed it.

tried to watch...youtube says it's not availiable.  :-[