Author Topic: Why I enjoy the CW/DC universe  (Read 1941 times)

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
  • You think the holidays are bad for you ...
Tempus unum hominem manet

Twitter - AtomicSamuraiRobot@NukeSamuraiBot

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
Re: Why I enjoy the CW/DC universe
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 12:54:36 PM »
Really wish I had a convenient way to keep up with the Arrow.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

CG

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 01:33:57 PM »
Arrow wiki?

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 04:23:46 PM »

Torrents show up about an hour after it airs and i'm pretty sure the cw website puts them all up at some point.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 05:53:27 PM »
 Torrents and websites aren't terribly convenient for me.  If CW allowed their XBOne app to have the full selection of episodes/shows that the website has, that would be convenient.  I've taken to watching Flash on Hulu.com (I'd watch it on the app if it didn't require a subscription, or if their subscription service didn't have commercials) on a work computer, but that's only possible because I didn't fall behind too much.  I was torrenting Flash before, but I like it a lot more than the first two seasons of Arrow and I *had* a solid, largely trustworthy torrent sites.  Currently waiting for season 3 to trickle its way onto Netflix digital.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 04:24:06 AM »
This CW/DC Fight Club is a new leading contender for the title of My Favorite Video Ever. If you enjoy watching "The Flash" and "Arrow", and you haven't seen this, you're missing out!
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2015, 04:15:02 PM »

Arrow wiki is good, sure, but I use the comedy synopses from http://www.reddit.com/user/theawesomebla . Funny and explanatory! (Sort of)
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2015, 05:29:38 PM »
Arrow wiki is good, sure, but I use the comedy synopses from http://www.reddit.com/user/theawesomebla . Funny and explanatory! (Sort of)

BTW, for those of us who find them useful: NSFW/profanity alert on the synopses.
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.