Author Topic: CoH Tabletop cameos!  (Read 1459 times)

Firon

• Underling
CoH Tabletop cameos!
« on: February 01, 2015, 12:57:01 PM »
I'm sure you all recently saw my other thread where I asked what I should prepare for my players...I have a new question.

How would YOU like to be in my versions of Paragon City and the rogue isles?

That's right, you too can be immortalized in one little man's dream to bring his friends some joy.

"How can I do this, Firon, you magnificent stallion?" you might ask, Well I will tell you!

Tell me about your character. Tell me what makes them tick, what they seek, who they fight, and what level of power they would have. (Street, Established, renowned, incarnate, cosmic) and you too can be there, at least in spirit!

(I will in no way profit off of your depictions of your characters, all that mumbo jumbo, this is just so I can feel like I'm running a real world, and what better way to do that to involve my favorite people, CoH players!)

Waffles

• Elite Boss
Re: CoH Tabletop cameos!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 05:58:01 PM »
Can we P.M you? I'm paranoid about my stories and don't like posting the unfinished ones publically ;-;

Firon

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 04:16:05 AM »
Of course! These are only going to be used in a private tabletop game, so PMing is fine!

Corlagon

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 11:56:57 PM »
Any particular kind of character you have in mind?

Firon

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 05:09:47 AM »
Nope, whoever you are, I'm sure I can find somewhere to put you, even if it's just arguing with someone in Atlas.