Author Topic: Paragon X 5:Don't give me Liberty, give me death!  (Read 1833 times)

b3y0nd3r

• Underling
Paragon X 5:Don't give me Liberty, give me death!
« on: March 02, 2015, 04:34:58 PM »
Paragon X:
Don't give me Liberty, give me death!
(2031 Two years ago 2 AM)
Atta looked around cautiously. He began to pummel the wall in the rear of the bank. The stone wall began to crumble and another wall of sheer steel was in front of him. Heracles began striking the wall of steel repeatedly with his sword. The wall began to bend, then tear. Atta was getting impatient "Come on Heracles, we dont have much time."
"Listen you green skinned troll, I'm cutting this three foot thick steel wall as quickly as possible. This sword is made of an ultra-hard composite of metals and can cut a car into bite size pieces so stop worrying, I'm almost done."
Just then, some chuckling came from behind them. They both stopped what they are doing and turned around. Ms. Liberty was standing there with her arms folded and a grin on her face. "This has to be the most lame-brained break-in that i've ever seen."
Both villians knew they were out-matched and both looked at eachother and came to the same conclusion: Give up. Heracles dropped his sword and said, "We give-up. Take us in."
Ms. Liberty walked over and picked up the sword. She held it in both hands in front of them and snapped it in half like it was a twig. She threw the pieces on the ground and it made a loud clanging sound. She then cocked her arm back and punched Atta hard in the chest. His body collided with the steal wall and went through it and he landed in the middle of the bank. Heracles swung at her striking her several times each hit connecting, but doing no damage. She glared at him and delivered a round-house kick that sent him into the air and then crashing down into the building next door. Ms. Liberty leaped over to Heracles who was nearly unconcious. She grabbed him and said, "Enjoy the rest of your life...all two seconds of it!" With that she broke his back and threw his ragged body to the side. In the bank, Atta slowly crawled toward the front door when a bolt of lightning, delivered from Ms. Liberty, struck him and sent him into a convulsive shock. Ms. Liberty approched Atta's quaking body. She placed her foot atop of Atta's head and she said, "For too long I played the sappy fool. Defended the weak when I should have been ruling them. Saving the helpless when I should have been exploiting them..."
Atta muttered slightly, "Ms. Liberty...please!"
She retorted, "Ms. Liberty is dead! I am now and forever, Ms. Tyranny!" She stomped her foot down and with that, the Troll known as Atta, was no more.