Author Topic: Cybernevermind  (Read 1079 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Cybernevermind
« on: February 20, 2015, 10:44:56 PM »
As much as I like when Warlord rolls around I am at least equally happy to see Cybermind go.

No good loot..

Punishingly long/buggy lockouts.

No Daily for Silver Champs!

The Alert itself is a fun enough mini-mish as long as everyone steps into the last room where Cybermind is together to avoid a lockout and resses when they should to avoid lockouts but as a Custom it is definitely my least favorite and I'm glad to see it go.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Atlantea

• Elite Boss
Re: Cybernevermind
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 12:19:38 AM »
However, this and the other standard mission where you enter the computer are excellent excuses to break out the Tron versions of your costumes.

And the whole mini-arc is at least a fun one. Particularly the attack on Cyberlord's carrier. :)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Cybernevermind
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 01:02:56 AM »
I like the content but the Custom is my least favorite.

I mean, I like all the content, including the part they made into a Custom but comparing the Custom to all other Customs it is my least favorite.

Edit:
I know... You just wanted to show off costumes... I remember these from the Revealed thread awhile back : )
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 01:40:50 AM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>