Author Topic: Champions online down?  (Read 1312 times)

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
Champions online down?
« on: January 23, 2015, 08:09:01 AM »
I keep endlessly getting "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out." repeatedly no matter what I do.  I reset my modem/router and the damn client CONTINUES to say unable to authenticate.  I see nothing being posted on the official forums and I cannot post being who I am, anyone else having this problem?
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

rebel 1812

• Boss
Re: Champions online down?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 01:53:22 PM »
I was logged in last night.  No issues for me.

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
Re: Champions online down?
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 07:47:35 PM »
It was an account server hiccup, found trail turtle was on in the CoX channel go figure, he told me i wasn't the only one hit with it.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.