Author Topic: Picture/ Video of Walk Power Gender Animation Bug?  (Read 1343 times)

Kriiden

• Lieutenant
Picture/ Video of Walk Power Gender Animation Bug?
« on: February 26, 2015, 06:53:37 AM »
I remember a bug that came out the same time as the "walk" power was introduced. It made it so that somehow, Male and Huge character models were granted the walk power, but with the female walk animation. So, of course, this community being as awesome as it is, decided to gather under atlas and parade around using male character's with that animation. Now my question...

Does anyone have a video, or picture of it? Been looking myself, can't seem to find it. If I do, I'll post it here. Any help would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 03:12:53 AM by Kriiden »

Clave Dark 5

• Elite Boss
Re: Picture/ Video of Walk Power Gender Animation Bug?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 11:34:19 AM »
Huh!  I don't remember hearing about that one, it may have been pretty short-lived.  I hope someone did take some pictures or something of it, I'd like to see that.  I always liked the bugs...
"What you say is rather profound, and probably erroneous." - Joseph Conrad

Drauger9

• Elite Boss
    • My gaming blog
Re: Picture/ Video of Walk Power Gender Animation Bug?
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 09:00:25 PM »
I remember it but didn't know it was a bug. I just remember all this huge guys walking around like they was wearing high heels. :P

I'm sure someone, somewhere out there. Has a video of it, the community here wouldn't of let go un-documented.

This is the community who's moto is "Pics or it didn't happen" after all. :P