Author Topic: So... anyone up for COH RP over Tumblr?  (Read 1481 times)

impiousimp

• Lieutenant
So... anyone up for COH RP over Tumblr?
« on: March 04, 2015, 05:12:22 AM »
I just set up a tumblr account for RP and I wanna do a COH campaign.  anyone interested?

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
Re: So... anyone up for COH RP over Tumblr?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 05:27:39 PM »
Ok, question about tumblr. I don't like it because I can't seem to find proper conversation threads there, and some pages are just pictures with no captions or order. Unlike reddit, for example, where every conversation is ordered and you can easily tell who is replying to what - when I go to a post on tumblr, I see a bunch of "username reblogged this" or "username reblogged and added a note." Sometimes a post has a discussion option; sometimes it does not. How would you RP in that environment?
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

MWRuger

• New Efforts # 1,000!
  • Elite Boss
  • The Devil is in the details! Quick! Get him out!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 08:55:50 PM »
Wouldn't a skype account or maybe even Fantasy Grounds be a better choice? Just asking, since I don't know.
AKA TheDevilYouKnow
Return of CoH - Oh My God! It looks like it can happen!

impiousimp

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 05:00:53 AM »
Basically the idea is that you start with an initial blog, someone responds, and with each sub sequential post the post before you're responding to is deleted from the new note to keep things tidy.

http://dontcallhimsimba.tumblr.com/  This has a thread I just started with a friend.  Taking place in Nova Archipelago.

Personally I dont really have a preference for Where RP happens.  I just want to have continuity.

Right now my best chance for that is tumblr I think.

impiousimp

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 08:03:38 AM »
Or if anyone just wants to RP in Skype...