Author Topic: Champions Online is playing Santa  (Read 2476 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Champions Online is playing Santa
« on: November 28, 2015, 01:03:10 PM »
Hey gals and guys a super rare gaming offer is up for grabs this weekend and I'm passing it on to you if you haven't already heard.

Champions Online is giving away a 'Freeform' slot to every account (edit: whether you are subbed or not) that logs in this weekend and claims it. A FF slot is basically the full version of the game minus power tinting and playtest servering - for 1 toon.

If you ever thought of checking out Champions online or have already tried it but never tried FF's (it's a WHOLE other game) I would highly suggest checking this out.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/9656833

Happy Gaming Holidays  : )
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 01:32:34 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

rebel 1812

• Boss
Re: Champions Online is playing Santa
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 05:30:09 PM »
Thanks a bunch for spreading the word.  I would not have heard of it otherwise since I don't play CO much anymore.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 05:45:42 PM »
*cheer*

Mission accomplished  : )
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Thunder Glove

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 09:03:01 PM »
... crap, is it too late for this?

Edit: I can't figure out how to unlock it, but it says that it should be still available until tomorrow morning...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 09:12:52 PM by Thunder Glove »

Castegyre

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 10:12:15 PM »
... crap, is it too late for this?

Edit: I can't figure out how to unlock it, but it says that it should be still available until tomorrow morning...

Buy it from the cash shop. Log out to character select. You might have to log all the way out and back in. Then check and see if there's a new character slot with the lightning bolt thingy on it.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 11:06:18 PM »
Yeah it's a Z-Store 'Featured' Item. The below seems complicated but it's not.

Z-Store/Featured/Double-click FF slot (FREE (duh, huh, but the option to buy one at half price is here too))/And then scroll down the next list that pops up and it has both FF slots (the half price one and the Free one) again - find the Free one and claim it/Log out/log in/have new FF slot

~~~

There's ~ 17 hours and 15 minutes left.

Played the game for like a year before I got my first Freeform slot and already was a big fan. Then I got my first FF, and, it's a whole other world. I'm just really happy for anyone like this that gets this feeling dropped on them this extended weekend and for those of us that save up forever for these things and then *cha-ching* one is sitting there waiting to be claimed as a prezzie.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 11:48:18 PM by Xev »
Some Faves: