Author Topic: Star Trek Online  (Read 1954 times)

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Star Trek Online
« on: December 17, 2014, 02:27:16 AM »
I took a Tactical Officer to 50 during the most recent month long double XP. I had just gotten two of my Champions characters to 40 and I've been feeling burnt out on the game, so I've been playing some STO lately. I've really been liking the Science Path on my Liberated Borg. It's a fairly fun set. Right now I'm in the early 30s and I'm feeling a little tired of the Romulans ...

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Re: Star Trek Online
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 02:16:07 AM »
I have really fallen in love with my Liberated Borg Science Officer.

Tonight I did a mission where I had to protect a reactor while an engineer prevented it from exploding. There were four hallways to protect again and enemies that kept trying to overwhelm us. The mission was named after the bad guy:

T'Vala.

Like... Terra Volta.

Well, it made Me smile at least.  ;D

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 08:25:41 PM »
So I got my Liberated Borg up to 50 now and FINALLY finished freeing DS9 from the Dominion again.

That took a lot out of me and I'm feeling a little burnt out right now, so I think I'll let my Duty Officers earn me some XP for a while.

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 08:40:59 PM »
So I got my Liberated Borg up to 50 now and FINALLY finished freeing DS9 from the Dominion again.

That took a lot out of me and I'm feeling a little burnt out right now, so I think I'll let my Duty Officers earn me some XP for a while.
the next arc is better I think that is the Breen followed by the borg and 8472. All of which is not bad. :)
One day the Phoenix will rise again.