Author Topic: Need More Stories  (Read 5358 times)

KennonGL

• Boss
Need More Stories
« on: November 18, 2014, 06:13:50 PM »
OK folks, I've read every post in here and I need more stories to read
while I'm goofing off at work and rabidly refreshing the Hail Mary forum
for news.

Now, chop chop, get to writing you creative types you.  ;D

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
Re: Need More Stories
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 07:00:24 AM »
Thanks for reading my stuff.
It's nice to hear from a true fan.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 03:02:10 AM »
What kind or type of story would you like?

Once upon a time there lived three bears.  A papa bear, a momma bear and a little baby bear.
One day momma bear made pottage for them.  They decided that the pottage was too hot, so they went for a walk.
Meanwhile, an evil little girl snuck into their house.  She saw the three bowls of pottage and decided to help her self.  The little thief tasted all three bowls, but ate only one.  She then broke baby bear's favorite chair.  Finally, she put on the baby bears PJ's and fell asleep in his bed.
The bears returned.
"Somebody's been eating my pottage" exclaimed the papa bear.
"Somebody's been eating my pottage" exclaimed the mamma bear.
"Some fool done ate my pottage up, this sh*t is messed up" exclaimed the baby bear.
"Somebody's been sitting in my chair." Exclaimed the papa Bear.
"Somebody's been sitting in my chair" exclaimed the momma bear.
"Somebody done gone and broke my chair.  What did I do?" Exclaimed the baby bear.
"Somebody's been sleeping in my bed" exclaimed the papa bear.
"Somebody's been sleeping in my bed" exclaimed the momma bear.
"Goodnight" said she baby bear as he climbed into bed.
Baby bear got even.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 05:03:04 AM »
Try re-reading Where Have All The Heroes Gone form the first to the last.
It's longer than you think.

ryuplaneswalker

• New Efforts # 17,000!
  • Boss
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 12:52:51 PM »
>.> I am working on it! 10,000 years of backstory is not exactly easy to write.

Safehouse

• Elite Boss
  • Sometimes it's harder to let go than to hold on.
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 02:11:21 PM »
I have a fanfiction that I've been working on for a while, but I wasn't sure if it's okay to post here.

I know that this is the roleplaying forum, but each "section" that I'm writing is about as long as a chapter that you'd read in a book. I call each chapter a "level," and it has six planned "seasons," that go through the 50 levels and incarnate content. It's a big story that might be too much for a forum, but if y'all are open to reading it I can try and post some.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 03:38:54 PM by safehouse23 »
Name: Safehouse     Origin: Magic
Powers: Energy Blast/Electricity Manipulation/Flame Mastery/Teleportation
Security Level: 50+
Last Seen: Wandering the empty streets of the evacuated Paragon City.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2015, 11:01:27 PM »
Just give us the "Cliff Notes" version.

No, serisously, whatever you want to do, I guess.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2016, 02:10:46 AM »
From the darkness grew a terrible light.  A light that consumed every corner of the darkness.  The darkness withdrew and the light ruled the day, for the sun had risen!

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2016, 04:40:38 AM »
Hello!  I'm glad you're reading my story.  My name is Dave.  Pleased to meet you I'm sure.  Anyway, I was there.  Yeah I was one of those "heroes" as we were called.  I never considered myself to be a hero.  I just did what I thought anyone would do under the same circumstances.  I wasn't selfish, I wanted to help the common good, but I didn''t fully understand the risk.  Yeah, I was bold and daring, but that will only get you so far.  I had to be more than myself.  So I took the lead.  I managed to find seven others who felt the same way, or at least were willing to fight the same foe.  We had heard that FrostFire had done some things that most people would find less than honest.  He had to be stopped.  The police were busy holding up walls in Paragon City and chasing villains on the Rogue Isles.  It was up to us.  I told my group that I had a plan, but they had other ideas.  I told my team that I was their leader, but they rejected me.  I told my band of heroes that I could see them through, but they didn't believe me.  What was I suppose to do under these conditions?  I kicked each one of them from the team.  Nobody messes with me when I'm in the zone.  Frostfire made me his slave.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2016, 06:41:28 AM »
I'm Emily Parks, but call me Ms. M.  I am an energy blaster.  I fight crime in gritty Kings Row.  Skulz, Clockwork, Circle or Vhaz I've arrested them all.  I told my fiance', and he is all, 'No wife of mine is going to go around blasting thugs with bolts of energy'.  I'm like, 'Whatever, dude.  You know I miss alot'.  That didn't help.  He's worth keeping, and I think we could be happy together, but he's asking me to give up what I love.  It's like fighting crime were a massively multiple-player on-line role playing game and one day, out of no where, they shut the game down.  As if!

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2016, 02:13:16 AM »
"There's one of them bad guys over there."  Guns McCoy commented.
"I'll take care of this."  Dr. Wos said brushing McCoy aside.
"I'd like to see him try."  Red Control scoffed and returned to his speed-chess game.
"And Rook takes Queen, checkmate."  Some Nut With a Gun laughed as he jumped several pieces checkers like with his bishop knocking over the knight guarding Red's king.
"Stop it, you can't do that.  I told you about that."  Red Control said feeling as though he might lose control.
Dr. Wos used a chain of sword attacks and sent to bad guy to jail/hospital/morgue.
"Yes sir, this is going to be a good day."  Guns McCoy said.
They all laughed.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2016, 05:23:38 AM »
In Paragon City, there are two types of heroes.  Well, ok there are several archetypes and when combined with the five different origins, there are loads of hero types in Paragon City.  Anyway, so there are the hopeless.  They do weird stuff like six-slot brawl.  There's the trend bunkers.  They take Knetics without speed boost, or build a tank without taunt.  Then there's the exprienced players.  They build their toons properly and care about having fun, meeting people and mixing in a little role-playing.  Then there are the trouble makers.  They build PVP powerhouses and then go around being obnoxious.  Lastly, there are the uber builders.  They drone endlessly about dps and softcap buffs.  They spend countless hours using Mids or whatever to build the perfect toon.  And the game ends up boring them.  Like I said, there are two types of heroes in Paragon City.