Author Topic: Stupid question about Icon  (Read 1861 times)

Blackout

• "That guy"
  • Boss
Stupid question about Icon
« on: October 25, 2014, 09:27:09 PM »
Ok this question is probably incredibly stupid, but is there any way to manually take screenshots in Icon? I'm referring specifically to the Icon character creator, and I am asking because the print screen key on my keyboard doesn't actually screenshot things for some reason. Any help would be appreciated, and sorry once again if this question is stupid.

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
Re: Stupid question about Icon
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 01:42:17 AM »
The way I've done it is to run in windowed mode, click on my task bar to take me out of the game, use print screen from there, and paste into an image editing program. Granted, that method does require cropping to make it just show the game, but it works.

Blackout

• "That guy"
  • Boss
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 01:51:10 AM »
Thanks very much, I'll give it a try :)

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 08:36:28 PM »
I've used a freeware program called MWSnap. Simple, practical, does the job without adding extra steps.
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 01:33:41 AM »
Start > All Programs > Accessories > Snipping Tool. I pinned it to my start menu so now I just hit the Windows key then click Snipping Tool.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal