Author Topic: Warlord  (Read 1064 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Warlord
« on: October 21, 2014, 02:39:03 PM »
Warlord is my new favorite custom Alurt.

It can be build challenging, target rich or rush through depending on who you're playing with. I don't mind running it either way and finding out what kind of team I'm in can be a mini-game of it's own. Plus, I've gotten to play a lot with people that .... if I got to pick my dream team they would be in it.

Blood Moon is my favorite Event and I'm running Warlords.. My hot bot stocks are filled.. I've got stuff to sell that sells for Blood Moon prices and I might get the big lewt, ya never know.

The last time I made a post about Warlord it had something to do with "how do I tank him with my Unleashed?" And Brou saying something like "you may want to move out of fire patches and block that spewing cone of flame". *cough* umm .. yeah that helps a lot btw..
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Rejolt

• Elite Boss
  • Infinity Server 2005-2012
Re: Warlord
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 04:34:34 PM »
Warlord is my new favorite custom Alurt.

It can be build challenging, target rich or rush through depending on who you're playing with. I don't mind running it either way and finding out what kind of team I'm in can be a mini-game of it's own. Plus, I've gotten to play a lot with people that .... if I got to pick my dream team they would be in it.

Blood Moon is my favorite Event and I'm running Warlords.. My hot bot stocks are filled.. I've got stuff to sell that sells for Blood Moon prices and I might get the big lewt, ya never know.

The last time I made a post about Warlord it had something to do with "how do I tank him with my Unleashed?" And Brou saying something like "you may want to move out of fire patches and block that spewing cone of flame". *cough* umm .. yeah that helps a lot btw..

Drop rate on his -resist core is insane. You just lose the will to ever play again after 100 tries
Rejolt Industries LLC is now a thing. Woo!

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Warlord
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 06:42:47 PM »
CO loot is one thing I've always been lucky with and I don't expect to get the mod either.

I had some really really good teams in the beginning and since that made me want to play this alurt more.

Then I noticed I'm stocked up on hot bots which is a neverending struggle.. It pays off 2G I think? So the G's are trickling in too, like a mini Smash alurt. Plus I already picked up a costume piece which I never have problems selling.

I like that there are two ways to play the alurt and like both ways of playing it still. One, I get to be tricky or die trying - the other, I get to inflict maximum damage.

The queue's been fairly active and I can sit in it while making the Blood Moon rounds. Seasonal bonus but I'm tossing it in.

If I joined Warlord 100% for the mod and gritted my teeth until I got it then this would be a whole other story hehe. I don't expect to get it but there is always that sliiiim chance before looting.. And then what do I do with it? Keep it? Trade it for pheromones?

So, when you add all this up, and put it up against the competition... currently, I have to go with Warlord as my favorite Custom Alurt.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>