Author Topic: Scarlet Blade  (Read 12097 times)

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
  • You think the holidays are bad for you ...
Re: Scarlet Blade
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2013, 07:35:49 PM »
interesting, Aeria told us that Liveplex being a korean company had to follow laws of it's own country regarding nudity in games, (especially below the belt) and thats why scarlet blade will never have more severe adult content, seriously I found out becaue the GM jumped on my thread on thier forums and deleted it when I asked for more uncensoring and possibly more adult features in the future.

anyways, I guess it's a possibility that aeriagames was confused about the situation. either way aeria has made it's descision rather strongly about the topic and will have no discussions on the matter of uncensoring the lower regions.

There is a huge difference between a "live all nude" adult video game and "sex sells" what we get in Scarlet Blade and Blade & Soul.  I thought you were referring to the "lots of skin" outfits from Blade & Soul and even Guild Wars 2 that had to be modified or removed for the China closed beta.

South Korea is interesting because plunging necklines is frowned upon but short, short skirts aren't.  Like I said they love their legs, maybe that's why B&S females has freakish long legs.

This is an episode from a YouTube series of a husband/wife pair of Canadian's living in South Korea, discussing the problems of being shaped differently from the natives.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 10:28:36 PM by FatherXmas »
Tempus unum hominem manet

Twitter - AtomicSamuraiRobot@NukeSamuraiBot

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2013, 09:48:12 PM »
There is a huge difference between a "live all nude" adult video game and "sex sells" what we get in Scarlet Blade and Blade & Soul.  I thought you were referring to the "lots of skin" outfits from Blade & Soul and even Guild Wars 2 that had to be modified or removed for the China closed beta.

South Korea is interesting because plunging necklines is frowned upon but short, short skirts aren't.  Like I said they love their legs, maybe that's why B&S females has freakish long legs.

This is an episode. from a YouTube series of a husband/wife pair of Canadian's living in South Korea, discussing the problems of being shaped differently from the natives.

It's like anything when dealing with morals.

In Europe, no one cares about nudity much. But the violence in films is frowned upon if too much espeically major films. While people raise bloody hell over nipple slip here but dont mind people being caught in contraptiosn and being chopped into bits and pieces and loosing limbs and eyes.

Joshex

• [citation needed]
  • Elite Boss
    • my talk page
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2013, 10:10:19 PM »
mm.. still, makes me miss CoH, every time I see how badly planned the architypes are for PVP I remember PVP in CoH, gosh I miss it. CoH's PVP was the best I've ever seen in an MMO.

so well balenced, yet enhancements and bonuses made the difference but even that wasn't too drastic. oh an the regen and recovery is per tick even in battle. SB needs to learn from that, currently in SB regen and such stop the moment you attack or are attacked.

city of heroes had so much architype customization!, in SB if you want to do PVP you need to gear your player in the one and only PVP fashion.. no exceptions or you'll fail.

it's... it lacks customization, of coarse I'm angry that my build even though it's good can't do PVP well because I don;t have one specific attack thats only good for PVP.

screw that.

but the main thing is, they have mage tanks, seriously the ranged players have it all. it's sad. agian please help get signitures on the petition.. if CoH doesn;t come back soon I want something remotely similar to play that doesn't have a broken PVP system.
There is always another way. But it might not work exactly like you may desire.

A wise old rabbit once told me "Never give-up!, Trust your instincts!" granted the advice at the time led me on a tripped-out voyage out of an asteroid belt, but hey it was more impressive than a bunch of rocks and space monkies.

mrultimate

• Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2014, 02:08:00 PM »
I decided to look at this thinking it could not be that bad. I was wrong.