Author Topic: Get the word out to help save Longmire that was on A&E  (Read 917 times)

ObsidianPhoenix76

• Lieutenant
Get the word out to help save Longmire that was on A&E
« on: September 02, 2014, 03:39:58 PM »
Hey everyone. 

I was wondering if we all could pitch in to help save a show that a friend of mine is one of the main characters.

The show is called Longmire.  Hopefully some of us have seen it.  It was cancelled during the last few days in the similar vein that City of Heroes was cancelled.  No real explanation, no real fanfare, and left almost 5-6 million viewers hanging.

What I am asking is if we could band together, and get the word out like we did with the #SaveCoH campaign.

Please, post on twitter, facebook, anything we can get our hands on.

The actor who plays "The Ferg" on Longmire made the following video to share.  He would like to see this video go viral and get the word out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95SEnwsfOcs

I have been watching this show for a while now, and it is a great drama that is a refreshing change from the reality shows that seem to come out of the woodwork everyday now.

And if possible, please use the hashtag #LongLiveLongmire when possible!

Come on gang, we can do this!

EDIT:  Here is my Twitter Page.  Please retweet the Longmire post as much as possible!

https://twitter.com/ChadMershon
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 08:45:14 PM by ObsidianPhoenix76 »

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Long Live Longmire!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 04:50:44 PM »
I keep reading the thread title as "Long Live Quagmire!"

Giggity.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

ObsidianPhoenix76

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 04:52:56 PM »
LOL.  No worries.  I asked my friend who is in the show if he wanted some help getting the message out, I thought to start here since I know the community here is the best I know.

Magus Prime

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 08:22:48 PM »
This is a shame to hear.  I really love this show.  It certainly is a breath of fresh air in a room full of farts.  I like especially how it kept it simple and it isn't the same fare all the other shows seem keen on slopping on a plate ever since the Sopranos went off the air.

ObsidianPhoenix76

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 08:30:29 PM »
I hear ya Magus!  Remember to spread the word!   :)