Author Topic: And the mask comes off.  (Read 1749921 times)

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
Re: And the mask comes off.
« Reply #3880 on: October 28, 2014, 04:28:49 AM »
He didn't kill them!  They passed out from the stench, it was that horrid, is all.

The Spleen isn't THAT bad a hero...

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
  • Reaching troubled youth...one Hellion at a time!
« Reply #3881 on: October 28, 2014, 05:15:23 AM »
He didn't kill them!  They passed out from the stench, it was that horrid, is all.

The Spleen isn't THAT bad a hero...

In fact he was a necessary cog in the well-oiled machine called The Super Squad!
It takes a village to raise a child. And it takes a villain to explain the value of lunch money.

-Random CoHer: "Why does the sky turn green during Rikti invasions?"
-Me:"Rikti Monkey farts"
-Random CoHer: "I'm going to you for all my questions from now on!"

Brigadine

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3882 on: October 28, 2014, 06:06:08 AM »
Sadly no.  The layoffs are carbine and the coh sale, which means the world to us, is chump change to NcSoft.  The sale will happen...
You know the longer we "wait" with the ball in their court I cant help but think that maybe...just maybe they are thinking about regurgitating the Development tools and Account data from the corporate bowels? I mean we are on month two... point five... A guy can dream and hope right? It isn't an outrageous thought.

Drauger9

• Elite Boss
    • My gaming blog
« Reply #3883 on: October 28, 2014, 06:34:14 AM »
You know the longer we "wait" with the ball in their court I cant help but think that maybe...just maybe they are thinking about regurgitating the Development tools and Account data from the corporate bowels? I mean we are on month two... point five... A guy can dream and hope right? It isn't an outrageous thought.

With NCSoft you never truly know until it happens. LOL! I honestly think the longer it takes the more helpful NCSoft will become. That may sound strange to some people but my gut feelings brought me back here so....

Zerohour

• Lieutenant
  • Trapped in the Speed Force
« Reply #3884 on: October 28, 2014, 11:55:50 AM »
With NCSoft you never truly know until it happens. LOL! I honestly think the longer it takes the more helpful NCSoft will become. That may sound strange to some people but my gut feelings brought me back here so....
What do you mean your gut feelings brought you back here?  How do you have a gut feeling to be on a forum?

AlienOne

• HumanZero
  • Elite Boss
  • Resident Kheldian
« Reply #3885 on: October 28, 2014, 12:16:52 PM »
What do you mean your gut feelings brought you back here?  How do you have a gut feeling to be on a forum?

People who are very intuitive can have "gut feelings" about anything you could think of. They could have a "gut feeling" to take their dog to do its business at a certain time of the day. So, if one hadn't been to a forum in a long while, I could see how someone might have had a random thought about City of Heroes and then suddenly had a gut feeling to come back to these forums and see what was going on.

If that person had actually not known about the current efforts beforehand, I'd venture a guess that their gut feeling to come back here around this time wouldn't have been misleading... ;)
"What COH did was to show [developers of other] MMOs what they could be like if they gave up on controlling everything in the game, and just made it something great to play."  - Johnny Joy Bringer

mrultimate

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3886 on: October 28, 2014, 01:52:17 PM »
I had a gut feeling once ....... but it passed ..........  :roll:

OzonePrime

• Elite Boss
  • Never Give Up! Never Surrender!
« Reply #3887 on: October 28, 2014, 03:46:35 PM »

lol :)

JennSpace

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3888 on: October 28, 2014, 04:07:41 PM »

That would be great for the players that played since the beginning of City or those that just wanted to find back an old friend. :) Personally, I will restart from scratch but I'd be really happy for all the others that won't do that.
Missed in action in the Rikti War Zone, almost 2 years ago.

mrultimate

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3889 on: October 28, 2014, 05:46:41 PM »
Nate how's that phone bill doing?  :roll:

Mistress Urd

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3890 on: October 28, 2014, 06:10:01 PM »

My cats give me "gifts" all the time. People love to pet long haired cats over short haired ones, but if you own a longhair you learn they barf a lot of hairballs.

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3891 on: October 28, 2014, 06:35:18 PM »
My cats give me "gifts" all the time. People love to pet long haired cats over short haired ones, but if you own a longhair you learn they barf a lot of hairballs.

At first, I thought gifts as in some animal the cat had slaughtered.  Had one like that who was a little messy about it.....we ended up getting rid of him because he was just...messy....
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Brigadine

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3892 on: October 28, 2014, 07:22:23 PM »
How'd that smell?

Scendera

• Boss
  • Faith Manages.
« Reply #3893 on: October 28, 2014, 07:28:32 PM »

You know what makes it worse?

Longhaired tortie + dat early 80s mottled brown shag carpet. Hairball camouflage!

mrultimate

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3894 on: October 28, 2014, 08:55:35 PM »

Trust me I know. We have 16 cats and 3 dogs. It's a long story. Good thing is always have people happy to see me when I get home from work.

mrultimate

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3895 on: October 28, 2014, 08:57:43 PM »
You know what makes it worse?

Longhaired tortie + dat early 80s mottled brown shag carpet. Hairball camouflage!

LOL!

blacksly

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3896 on: October 28, 2014, 11:06:56 PM »

Is that the polite term for gas nowadays?

Illusionss

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3897 on: October 29, 2014, 04:50:30 AM »
Trust me I know. We have 16 cats and 3 dogs. It's a long story. Good thing is always have people happy to see me when I get home from work.

I own eight cats and LOL, they totally recognize the sound of my car and they are right there, waiting. I think they just like food.

Power Gamer

• Elite Boss
  • Reaching troubled youth...one Hellion at a time!
« Reply #3898 on: October 29, 2014, 05:52:09 AM »
It takes a village to raise a child. And it takes a villain to explain the value of lunch money.

-Random CoHer: "Why does the sky turn green during Rikti invasions?"
-Me:"Rikti Monkey farts"
-Random CoHer: "I'm going to you for all my questions from now on!"

Drauger9

• Elite Boss
    • My gaming blog
« Reply #3899 on: October 29, 2014, 06:19:32 AM »

I meant that I had a gut feeling something was going to happen. So I started coming back to the forums. I think it was a few months later that "A New Effort" happened. So.... maybe what ever I eat that day was that good. I don't know. :P