Author Topic: City of Heroes / Villains Merchandise Trades?  (Read 1765 times)

Quartex

• Underling
City of Heroes / Villains Merchandise Trades?
« on: December 10, 2014, 03:31:48 PM »
   Hey all! 

I have a pretty decent collection of CoH/CoV related merchandise & promotional items, & am always looking to add to it.

Over the course of collecting this stuff I've picked up many duplicate items. I know there are others on here who collect this stuff too, so I wanted to
 see if any of you fellow collectors might be interested in doing any trades? I'm all for buying/selling too .. but figure this way maybe we can enhance our collections
 rather than just parting with (selling) stuff.

So .. any CoH/CoV paraphernalia collectors out there have anything you're looking for and/or might be interested in trading?  If so, drop me a message or make a post here!

A few things off the top of my head I'm looking for: I'd like to find a CoV Red/Silver Arachnos short-cape (I have a few of the black/red ones).  Also looking for CoH bumper-stickers, as I don't have any of those yet.  I only have one of the CoH/CoV reflective buttons/pins (you know .. the kind where u hold it one way & see the Arachnos logo, the other way & you see the CoH logo) & would like to find at least one more.  Especially interested in in-house stuff .. cards, calendars, posters .. whatever! 

You can see some of the stuff I have here : https://www.facebook.com/CityofVillains .  I have a lot of other stuff not shown there .. but that's a good start :) If you see anything you're interested in & might want to do a little barter just let me know.   Thanks!!

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 05:24:02 PM by Quartex »

MaidMercury

• Elite Boss
Re: City of Heroes / Villains Merchandise Trades?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 05:48:51 AM »
Wonderful collection you have!  :roll:
I notice both novels in the glass case; I also read them. Great books.

I never knew there were drinking glasses of CoH.
 Glamorous capes. niceee.
 :D
awesome button, yezz, I remember captain Dynamic.

Great assortment of very nice goodies.
Thank you for sharing them with us.

DBadger

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 11:46:06 AM »
Greta collection!

The only CoH memorabilia I have are the various boxed games, a ton of loose TCG cards and a couple of unopened boxes.

Quartex

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 02:01:18 AM »
Wonderful collection you have!  :roll:
I notice both novels in the glass case; I also read them. Great books.

I never knew there were drinking glasses of CoH.
 Glamorous capes. niceee.
 :D
awesome button, yezz, I remember captain Dynamic.

Great assortment of very nice goodies.
Thank you for sharing them with us.

Thanks! I've added a few more things to the case since I took those pics .. I posted a few updated pics earlier today.

The capes are great .. I love the full length one! I saw one for sale on eBay right after CoV launched, and at the time I wasn't even sure it was legit (looked too good, lol) .. It sold for a whole $10.00. I told myself the next time I came across one, I'd have to get it! Needless to say, I paid a little more than 10 bux next time around.

And yeah .. Captain Dynamic! I got such a laugh when they made him. I actually made a Captain Dynamic clone toon myself for a laugh.  With lines like "We need something that levels me up extremely quickly, with no effort from me what so ever" & "How 'bout this .. I save a cat from a tree, & get a glass fortress as a reward", how could I not! lol!   Go ahead .. Touch my Awesome Button!

I agree, those two novels are really good. Definitely worth reading if you're a fan of the City.   And as for the drinking glasses .. I got those from a former Paragon employee.  At the time, I wasn't aware they made a "Freedom" version of the Hero glass. I'd only seen the one with the 'Hero Star' on it.