Author Topic: Caltrops?  (Read 4850 times)

Noyjitat

• Elite Boss
  • Guess who cares?
Re: Caltrops?
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2014, 07:17:28 AM »
On another note... I always thought caltrops if anything should slow down warwolves from running around like maniacs. They seemed to be completely immune to slows... Although I always wanted to test having lots of players throw snowstorm on one.

Chance Jackson

• Lieutenant
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2014, 04:57:22 AM »
I think I slotted 3 dmg procs and some combination of recharge and slow
Chance Jackson was my Global, I mostly played on Triumph Toons: LIEGE CHEETATRON X - Bots/Traps/Mu lvl 50 +3; DOWN RIGHT FIERCE - SJ/Fire/Soul Brute lvl 50 +3; FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE -KM/Nin/Fire Stalker lvl 50 +3; TIME MAY CHANGE ME - Time/Sonic/Dark; INFERNAL SAMURAI - DB/Fire/Fire lvl 50 +3 replaced by "NITORYU" - DB/WP probably a brute; THUNDEROUS BRUTE - Elec/Shield Scrapper; And Many More!

Canine

• Lieutenant
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2014, 11:55:07 PM »
I think I just had 1 end cost and a recharge (maybe 2 recharge) in Caltrops on my non-stamina Bots/Traps MM.  (the end cost was essential because every drop of blue is precious to an old fashioned Issue 6 non-Stamina build)

They were the 'Get the hell away from me, I'm squishy' option.  (And by god was he, personally, squishy.  Bodyguard mode was for wimps :P )

The fear/avoid was far more valuable to me than a tiny damage boost, given how much of a premium slots were on that toon.

Of course, then inherent Fitness rolled around and suddenly, with no change to the build, I had a ludicrously end efficient build...  Hohum.