City of Heroes > Architect Entertainment

Kept Arcs?

(1/2) > >>

Angel Phoenix77:
Did anyone keep their AE story arcs? I have I transferred my AE arcs from my Vista computer to a flash drive. :)

Thirty-Seven:
I'm pretty sure I have all of my arcs saved somewhere since they all made text files on your local comp until they were published.

I'd have to check my CoH directory.

Angel Phoenix77:
is there a way I can change the arcs, from a word doc or the like without needing to log in?

Samuraiko:

--- Quote from: Angel Phoenix77 on July 16, 2014, 08:19:28 PM ---is there a way I can change the arcs, from a word doc or the like without needing to log in?

--- End quote ---
Yep - open them in Notepad.

From there, you can modify them as needed. (Which is how I did all of mine.) When you re-save them, be sure to then change it from Text File to All Files, and to append the .storyarc extension to it.

Michelle
aka
Samuraiko/Dark_Respite

Angel Phoenix77:

--- Quote from: Samuraiko on July 16, 2014, 10:34:20 PM ---Yep - open them in Notepad.

From there, you can modify them as needed. (Which is how I did all of mine.) When you re-save them, be sure to then change it from Text File to All Files, and to append the .storyarc extension to it.

Michelle
aka
Samuraiko/Dark_Respite

--- End quote ---
cool thank you, I was going through my memory of my arcs, and I thought of the need to change some of them, to make better since :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version