Author Topic: My son: "Just get a different job"  (Read 7279 times)

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
Re: My son: "Just get a different job"
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2014, 05:00:38 PM »
As it turns out, in real life, windows are transparent ;)

Heh, well, yeah. I was referencing the fact that your pics were upside-down, similar to how the City Hall reflections were created in the linked thread.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2014, 12:52:37 AM »
If you zoom in on the second picture you can just make out the conference room's name.

I hope the new tenants think that a super group used to work in those offices, and start searching for evidence of gadgets and other things in their new digs...
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2014, 03:17:00 AM »
Heh, well, yeah. I was referencing the fact that your pics were upside-down, similar to how the City Hall reflections were created in the linked thread.
...? The pics aren't upside down... o.o
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal