Author Topic: I need an editor...Deets inside post  (Read 1653 times)

pandora114

• Lieutenant
I need an editor...Deets inside post
« on: October 28, 2013, 02:27:04 PM »
Hey everyone. Mrs Alpha One here from the guardian server. I know that there are people from all walks of life and all types of professions on here. I figure I'll give this a shot.

I'm looking for an editor. I have a novel manuscript sitting around, it's my first novel like ever and I need it edited. It's romance/romance erotica, so if its not your cuppa, you've been forewarned.

Inbox me with your rates/TOS purty please.

BTW There are no vampires involved...

Kyriani

• Elite Boss
Re: I need an editor...Deets inside post
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 05:32:42 PM »
Hey everyone. Mrs Alpha One here from the guardian server. I know that there are people from all walks of life and all types of professions on here. I figure I'll give this a shot.

I'm looking for an editor. I have a novel manuscript sitting around, it's my first novel like ever and I need it edited. It's romance/romance erotica, so if its not your cuppa, you've been forewarned.

Inbox me with your rates/TOS purty please.

BTW There are no vampires involved...

What about werewolves? Werewolves can be terrible sexy.... just look at MTV's Teen Wolf!

pandora114

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 05:37:56 PM »
Unless you count Fenrir in his human form,  then...

No.  No werewolves. 

Norse Gods.

And no this isn't a slashfic from Marvels!Asgard either.  This story is based on the real deal Norse Gods.   Let's just get that out of the way lol

Kyriani

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 07:20:29 PM »
Unless you count Fenrir in his human form,  then...

No.  No werewolves. 

Norse Gods.

And no this isn't a slashfic from Marvels!Asgard either.  This story is based on the real deal Norse Gods.   Let's just get that out of the way lol

O_o  now I want to read a marvel asgard slashfic... you have set me on a terrible path...

pandora114

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 07:26:03 PM »
Well this novel is not it.  sorry  :P