Author Topic: Code generated for URL of Badge Count/Detailed sigs only points to profile, WAI?  (Read 2051 times)

Fallen Angel Eyes

• Minion
Question. I went to my signature management page because I wanted to regenerate my signatures for my characters to make sure the URLs were working properly. The images display fine, however, the generated URL only points to my public profile.

Generated code result:

However, I would like the URL to point to the public profile for that specific character, which is what I believe it did before, unless I'm mistaken. Example is as follows:

Where I'd like it to point:

For every character I choose, the generated URL points only to my public profile list. Seeing as that's what I use my status signature for, there doesn't seem much point to even using the specific Badge Count signatures if they don't point to the specific characters. I just also checked the Badge Detailed signature generation and that is generating only the public profile link as well. Is this working as intended?

Incidentally, the Badge Detailed signatures are all giving that pesky "cannot display this image because it contains errors" message. :(

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Hmm, don't know how I missed this thread!  Sorry about that!

I'll take a look into these issues, as we've been making CIT the "new" priority for bugfixes and new features :)

Fallen Angel Eyes

• Minion
No problem, I know you guys are busy :) The redesigned main page looks great! Now to upload images for all my chars...

Thanks for taking the time to look into this!