Author Topic: Heroes Reborn  (Read 34544 times)

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
Re: Heroes Reborn
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2015, 04:52:56 PM »
Wow. Parkman. What a dick.

Yeah. I don't know why Matt went bad...maybe Renautis convinced him to act like that. And how the hell Matt is a "Director" in a mental hospital where Evos are captured and controlled/manipulated when Matt is a Evo himself? How is Renautis using Micha? I thought he escaped along with the other Hero Truthers. I'm glad to see The Haitian back. How did Miko ended up in the future?

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2015, 06:00:21 PM »
Yeah. I don't know why Matt went bad...maybe Renautis convinced him to act like that. And how the hell Matt is a "Director" in a mental hospital where Evos are captured and controlled/manipulated when Matt is a Evo himself? How is Renautis using Micha? I thought he escaped along with the other Hero Truthers. I'm glad to see The Haitian back. How did Miko ended up in the future?

Well Noah stepped on a lot of butterfly's in the past, and future Noah specifically said NOT to use Rene to wipe his memory but the other guy. So this way Rene wouldn't be involved and have had to come after him to kill him, which is why he is still there. And that guys sister has the same power as Rene except she can stop powers in a radius rather then Rene being only able to do one person. maybe two.

As for Miko in the future - they were using Hiro's powers to transport people in time. I assume that its that base in the future.

I am wondering if that really was Parkman. He didn't seem that much of an ass in the past when he let Noah get away.
Maybe he is being controlled or was reprogrammed by someone. Or maybe having Sylar in his head for a some episodes in season 4 messed with his mind or judgement.

I liked him a lot in the original show and to see him like this is just unsettling.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2015, 06:19:12 PM »
It's funny that Matt Parkman is acting like Mother Mayhem in City of Heroes where she captured the Resistance and put them in the Behavioral Adjustment Facility [B.A.F] and The Mother of Mercy Psychiatric Hospital being brainwashed against their own will.

Mind of Mayhem trial forming pst for invite.  ;D
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 06:24:22 PM by Dev7on »

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #103 on: November 14, 2015, 11:59:24 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
As to Miko in the future.  She didn't necessarily have to travel through time.  Remember, she is an artificial construct.  A computer NPC given life.  She probably doesn't age so she may have just lived through the intervening years.  Or maybe somebody just copied her to a different server.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2015, 05:58:03 AM »
Well. Parkman is still a dick.

Too bad its a short series. I'd like to find out how he became such a douche.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2015, 08:02:48 PM »
Well. Parkman is still a dick.

Too bad its a short series. I'd like to find out how he became such a douche.

LOL! Blame Renautis they're the ones who did that to him. Noah is being a douchebag to Luke. All he wanted is to help Malina fulfill her destiny. If I was Noah I will say "Yes." What bothered me is that Malina didn't speak up. I would do the same.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2015, 12:11:42 AM »
Noah has no reason to trust the guy, and plenty of reason not to.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Ankhammon

• Elite Boss
« Reply #107 on: November 22, 2015, 08:29:10 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
As to Miko in the future.  She didn't necessarily have to travel through time.  Remember, she is an artificial construct.  A computer NPC given life.  She probably doesn't age so she may have just lived through the intervening years.  Or maybe somebody just copied her to a different server.

Like code doesn't get old.  She is at best donkey Kong in a fallout 4 world at that point. :-D

I know, eow happened.
Cogito, Ergo... eh?

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2016, 04:20:43 AM »
Somebody needs to kill Matt Parkman now I can't stand him anymore.

hurple

• Elite Boss
« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2016, 03:43:14 PM »

On that note, someone needs to kill the whole show...

Gah!  It's like they took everything great about the original and purposefully left every bit of it out, and took everything bad and made sure to heap extra mounds of it all over the show like syrup on a pancake...

Mmmmm... pancakes.  Bye.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2016, 04:18:27 PM »
What also bothered me is that Nathan was everywhere. Last episode it showed him teleported Noah to somewhere. Then, this episode showed him back in the future with Katana Girl [and I thought they went back to the present after she found him and I thought Nathan left Erika in the future which could have been a great idea.] And then, Nathan was sitting at the Teleporting Machine and when Micha did the live broadcast it showed him in the building with his mother and his sort of girlfriend! I understand he has teleporting powers but, it just seem random..................  ???

Pengy

• Badge Badger
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2016, 05:12:45 PM »
Has it been proven that teleporting is his main power, or is that just a Necessary Secondary Mutation to support his photobombing ability?

hurple

• Elite Boss
« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2016, 08:49:31 PM »
Has it been proven that teleporting is his main power, or is that just a Necessary Secondary Mutation to support his photobombing ability?

Great idea for a new super villain.  His only power is teleport.  He calls himself... The Mad Photo-Bomber. 

Hey, DC/Marvel... I get the copyright!

WooHoo!

:o

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2016, 10:26:05 PM »

LOL - I was thinking the same. Watching the new episode I really wanted someone to shoot him in the face.

I keep waiting for them to show its not really him or his mind was controlled somehow.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2016, 10:35:06 PM »
On that note, someone needs to kill the whole show...

Gah!  It's like they took everything great about the original and purposefully left every bit of it out, and took everything bad and made sure to heap extra mounds of it all over the show like syrup on a pancake...

Mmmmm... pancakes.  Bye.

The 'charm' if you will of the first show was the heroes were a small group and low profile. This one has like every other person an Evo and with world wide exposure and the evil person trying to kill all of them - it became a 2nd rate X-Men rip-off.

HEATSTROKE

• Lovin' bein' an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2016, 04:39:02 AM »
This new Heroes show blows.. It disgraces the memory of the original.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2016, 02:29:49 PM »
This new Heroes show blows.. It disgraces the memory of the original.

Yeah. I had high hopes because I read interviews that they learned a lesson from the first series. Apparently not.

hurple

• Elite Boss
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2016, 03:07:30 PM »
The 'charm' if you will of the first show was the heroes were a small group and low profile. This one has like every other person an Evo and with world wide exposure and the evil person trying to kill all of them - it became a 2nd rate X-Men rip-off.

Oh, and here it was thinking the secret to the original is it had fun, interesting characters, and the problem with the current show is that every character on it is a prat.

8)

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2016, 03:23:02 PM »
i thought the original was awful too, though the first season was deceiving because you at least felt like it was leading somewhere. now we're not going to fall for that again, but this one doesn't strike me as any worse than the original.

phoebe is really starting to bother me. where in the going goth handbook does it say to stop washing your hair?

hurple

• Elite Boss
« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2016, 03:30:59 PM »
i thought the original was awful too, though the first season was deceiving because you at least felt like it was leading somewhere. now we're not going to fall for that again, but this one doesn't strike me as any worse than the original.

phoebe is really starting to bother me. where in the going goth handbook does it say to stop washing your hair?

It should have gone somewhere.  Unfortunately, Sylar was so great that they couldn't kill the character, so they had to wuss-out the ending. 

And then there was the writer strike that shortened the other good season, so that ending was a wuss-out too. 

And Sylar got so popular they felt they had to make him a "good-guy," thus completely destroying what most people enjoyed most about the character...

etc.