More Titan Projects > Feedback

Page Loading Timeouts

(1/3) > >>

Blondeshell:
I know that some large pages can take a few seconds to load, either for viewing or editing, but I'm having difficulty getting the Store-Bought Enhancements page to load at all.  I get various errors like these:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /var/www/cohtitan.com/wiki/public_html/w/includes/parser/Parser.php on line 3528
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /var/www/cohtitan.com/wiki/public_html/w/includes/parser/Preprocessor_DOM.php on line 1099
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /var/www/cohtitan.com/wiki/public_html/w/extensions/ParserFunctions/Expr.php on line 223
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /var/www/cohtitan.com/wiki/public_html/w/includes/parser/Preprocessor_DOM.php on line 882

...and so on.

Does anyone else have any problems getting that page to load? Is it possibly related to switching to SemanticWiki instead of DPL?  For reference, I'm using IE8 and I've restarted the browser and cleared my cache.

Cannonfodder:
Not just you.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /var/www/cohtitan.com/wiki/public_html/w/includes/parser/Preprocessor_DOM.php on line 998

eabrace:
Yep.  I appear to be having issues trying to load that one, too.

--- Code: ---Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /var/www/cohtitan.com/wiki/public_html/w/includes/parser/Preprocessor_DOM.php on line 905
--- End code ---

If I pick the page apart in Edit mode, I can display everything up through the max level 40 sets, but somewhere in the middle of loading up the max level 50 sets is where it goes sour.

Sekoia:
I just disabled SMW temporarily and the page still isn't loading, so it isn't SMW's fault. I also tried disabling Labeled Section Transclusion and it wasn't its fault either. I then tried disabling DPL and ParserFunctions, and neither of them let it work either.

Unfortunately, my area is afflicted with major power outages so my only internet at the moment is via a limited, slow cell tether, so I can't look into this further at the moment. If nobody else finds a solution, I can probably investigate further this weekend. (They expect to have power mostly restored by Friday night.)

Blondeshell:
Thanks for checking into it, sir.  Sorry to hear you've been one of the many without power this week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version