Author Topic: You know, it is kinda funny....  (Read 1134 times)

Sarge Morris

• Minion
You know, it is kinda funny....
« on: November 28, 2013, 09:44:58 AM »
A year after our game shut down, not many of us have moved on.  I know I haven't, really.  Oh, sure, I play STO and CO and I've tinkered with TSW, but recently I've been going to CO.  Reason being?  Its the most similar to CoX.  That's it.  Good shittery, I miss that gorram game.  Soon as I get some cash, I'm popping for an AP33 t-shirt.  It'll hold the distinction of being the only non-military-oriented t-shirt in my wardrobe, but I'll wear it with pride nonetheless. 

Through it all, we've stayed together in one way or another.  I remain mildly affiliated with The Cape Radio.  Many others remain affiliated in other ways.  The remnants, a year later, are holding together. 

Truth be told, I don't have incredibly high hopes for MWM.  Mainly for my own sake.  They look like they've got their shite wrapped tight and they're rocking something special, but I want CoX back, and I'm sorry, but nothing is ever going to measure up to that.  And I don't want to deal with disappointment.  If I set my sights low and they barely scrape by, I'm still ahead of the game.  Selfish, I know.

But I'll tell you something else.  I don't have high hopes for MWM, but the day City of Titans comes out, I'm throwing money at 'em like a hemorrhaging hemophiliac and I'mma play the fuckery out of that game.  If it can bring together the community I know and love, who has stood to through all this, that is something seriously special.   

I look forward to seeing everyone there, my friends. 

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
  • CoH global: @Kristoff von Gelmini
Re: You know, it is kinda funny....
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 02:05:09 PM »
/em holdtorch and here it is Thanksgiving Day morning and what am I doing?  Why, logged in here, of course.  Hoping all the CoH fans have an excellent and safe Thanksgiving Day weekend (well or an excellent weekend regardless for those living outside the U.S.)  You all stay SUPER!!!!    :D
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

DJMoose

• Missing His Jeep
  • Boss
  • To believe in the heroic makes heroes.
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 04:07:01 PM »
Serkana The Wise
Primal Praetorian

SerialBeggar

• Elite Boss
    • Serial Beggar
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 08:02:59 PM »
Truth be told, I don't have incredibly high hopes for MWM.  Mainly for my own sake. 

In case you weren't aware, City of Titans isn't the only game being made for us.  In 2 days, Valiance is going to let you try out their progress = http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,9382.0.html
Teams are the number one killers of Soloists.