Author Topic: Questionite-refining timing  (Read 4785 times)

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
Questionite-refining timing
« on: August 26, 2013, 07:44:05 AM »
When we've refined our limit of questionite for the day, is there any way that we can tell how long we have until we can refine again? Today, I refined the full 8,000 after 11PM, my time; when does the timer reset? Will I have to wait until after 11 PM tomorrow night?
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

Samurai Cowgirl

• Underling
Re: Questionite-refining timing
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 03:27:28 PM »
It resets once every 24 hours, aound 6-8 PM server time (US/Califorina Time zone), same time the next Daily spawns.
You can always gather extra and just hit refine the next day.
Always be Stylin!

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 06:14:02 PM »
It resets once every 24 hours, aound 6-8 PM server time (US/Califorina Time zone), same time the next Daily spawns.

Nice to know; thanks. I was afraid that it might be an absolute 24 hours from when you last refined, so that, in order to move my refining to earlier in the evening, I'd have had to skip a day.

It'd be nice if they had a countdown timer, like STO does on a lot of its daily events. I don't think they have one on the refiner, though; I've never hit the dilithium cap, so I have no experience there.
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 02:40:31 AM »
If you're worrying about being able to keep farming Q every day to the Cap,. Well, my hat is off to you Sir! /em bow

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 03:17:29 AM »
I believe it resets at 8pm EST, same time as the daily alert missions and UNITY daily missions do.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 03:18:33 AM »
Just keep hitting the refine button. That's what I do.

hehe

Seriously, hat's off if you are bumping up against the cap 24/7.

>>

I'm not trying to be a smarty btw. What I'm trying to say is, even when I go over cap I never stay over cap. You can refine anytime. Just not all at once.

Keep hitting the refine button and unless you are a just seriously farming Q, it'll all get refined eventually.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 03:27:52 AM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>