Author Topic: Positron's Costume Cards for Sale  (Read 6577 times)

MWRuger

• New Efforts # 1,000!
  • Elite Boss
  • The Devil is in the details! Quick! Get him out!
Re: Positron's Costume Cards for Sale
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2014, 12:10:58 AM »
You know, if the game comes back those just might have real value.
AKA TheDevilYouKnow
Return of CoH - Oh My God! It looks like it can happen!

SerialBeggar

• Elite Boss
    • Serial Beggar
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2014, 01:18:44 AM »
I was the auction winner. 

So you were the one who outbid me.  >:(
Teams are the number one killers of Soloists.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2014, 02:53:35 PM »
That's a really cool page! You should upload the photos to the wiki -  the merchandise page doesn't have several of those items.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

MWRuger

• New Efforts # 1,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2014, 03:57:02 PM »
I was the auction winner.  I collect paraphernalia from a few games, but am especially into "City of .." stuff, with an emphasis on Villain related items.

I hadn't considered selling any of them .. I just thought they'd make a fun & unusual addition to my CoX collection.

I asked Matt if he would sign 10 of them .. 9 of the sdcc/comiccon & the Villains time card.
The Villain card I wanted for myself (I didn't have one) .. I plan on giving away most of the other signed ones.

I have a facebook page devoted to my CoX stuff at : https://www.facebook.com/CityofVillains ..  Just a page for fun, but it has a good number of 'collectable' CoX things many people haven't seen.

You have some very nice things there!
AKA TheDevilYouKnow

Quartex

• Underling
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2014, 07:28:40 PM »
You have some very nice things there!

Thanks! I've still got more around I haven't posted pics of yet .. mostly Heroes related.
It's fun stuff to collect, they made some great promotional items for this game.
I love the full length Arachnos cape.. I've never seen it even mentioned online before.

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2014, 08:52:48 PM »
I was the auction winner.  I collect paraphernalia from a few games, but am especially into "City of .." stuff, with an emphasis on Villain related items.

I hadn't considered selling any of them .. I just thought they'd make a fun & unusual addition to my CoX collection.

I asked Matt if he would sign 10 of them .. 9 of the sdcc/comiccon & the Villains time card.
The Villain card I wanted for myself (I didn't have one) .. I plan on giving away most of the other signed ones.

I have a facebook page devoted to my CoX stuff at : https://www.facebook.com/CityofVillains ..  Just a page for fun, but it has a good number of 'collectable' CoX things many people haven't seen.
Could hold on to them and sell them for inf when the game comes back :) I know I would buy some
One day the Phoenix will rise again.

Battlechimp

• Boss
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2014, 10:50:17 PM »
Thanks! I've still got more around I haven't posted pics of yet .. mostly Heroes related.
It's fun stuff to collect, they made some great promotional items for this game.
I love the full length Arachnos cape.. I've never seen it even mentioned online before.

I've got one of those capes.  Won it at Gen Con. That was the year that the con happened right before the CoV beta. Most of them were given away with a golden ticket at Origins a few weeks prior. It was some contest, the golden ticket gave you a spot in closed beta.  They had a few capes left so they gave them away as prizes during their comic book trivia contests. 

Ahhh memories, I won a lot of COH swag that year. The cape, Statesman and Arachnos emblem t-shirts (won a few of these, gave them to my roomies), full set of the CoX hero clix figures. Several pre order CoV boxes(the ones that gave an invite to late beta) gave those away to random people, . And then think that's when I won copies on Guild Wars and Lineage.  Yeah, in have a lot of random comic book knowledge rattling around me head

I just remember really wanting that Sister Psyche litho, but they didn't call on me for that one...
Some men were born to greatness, others had it thrust upon them.  Me?  I punted. - Col Cranston Snord

Blow things up! Blow things up! Blow things up! Blo... wait, not that!! - Jammers everywhen

MWRuger

• New Efforts # 1,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2014, 03:23:03 AM »
Could hold on to them and sell them for inf when the game comes back :) I know I would buy some

Me too!
AKA TheDevilYouKnow

Quartex

• Underling
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2014, 04:06:21 AM »
So you were the one who outbid me.  >:(
Sorry .. I had to have 'em though. I just got too big a laugh when I saw all those cards.
A few cards to fill in some blanks in the collection, sure. But over 100 cards at once?? When will I see that again...? Seemed like a must-have thing to me. :)

I was surprised how high the bidding went though. Didn't expect too many others to be collecting CoX stuff.

Quartex

• Underling
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2014, 04:15:34 AM »
I've got one of those capes.  Won it at Gen Con...
That's great! For a give-away promotional item, I thought they were pretty impressive. It's a heavy cape, & well made.
Just after CoV came out, I saw one for sale on eBay... it's description was lacking & so I thought it was a fan-made item.  I didn't end up bidding .. It sold for $10.00 .
Years later I learned what it was, & kept my eyes open for one ever since. Was very happy to finally get one.

MMODesigner

• Positronic
  • Underling
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2014, 05:24:04 PM »
I've got one of those capes.  Won it at Gen Con.

I have a cape, too. The one I wore at HeroCon no less.

I'll consider eBaying it if there is interest.