Author Topic: CoX ROLL CALL  (Read 35000 times)

Heroette

• Elite Boss
  • Penelope Pistol lives forever in my heart.
Re: CoX ROLL CALL
« Reply #140 on: December 03, 2012, 03:00:11 AM »
@Heroette here.  My son set up this account originally, that is why it says "scalebeast".  I kept playing when he quit. I had toons on every server but I played mostly on Justice at the end. 

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
  • CoH global: @Kristoff von Gelmini
« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2012, 03:34:36 AM »
@Heroette here.  My son set up this account originally, that is why it says "scalebeast".  I kept playing when he quit. I had toons on every server but I played mostly on Justice at the end.

Woot!  Hi, Heroette!!  Glad you're here!  I'd forgotten that Scalebeast is your Titan handle.  Thanks for the last dance under the Statue of Atlas in AP2 on Justice!  Unfortunately, my screenies from 11/30 are Shine-Ola or else I would post them.  Did you happen to get any good screenshots of Penelope Pistol and Capt Aqua dancing?  I don't know how you managed to get the timing right, but that synchronized Pop dance looked pretty cool on my monitor.
Your pal and SGmate,
@Kristoff von Gelmini
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

Sailboat

• Boss
« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2012, 03:37:04 AM »
Sailboat here.  Played with the Amazon Basin on Guardian, Infinity, Liberty, and a few other servers.  Played with the Iron Eagles on Justice.  Teamed with the Tanker Tuesday folks on various servers.  Ran a few Gathering Storm pickup groups.

Lots of characters.  Old timers might remember from Guardian:

Sister Power
Queen of Knives
Ironclad
L'Oriflamme
Easter Island
Last Minoan
and from very, very long ago, Airacobra.

More recently:

Atlantean Princess
Stratospheric
Raintree
Daisycutter (especially a lot just before the announcement)
and especially...the Rainy Knight

And many others (Edwin Druid with the Lords of Destruction on Liberty)

DJMoose

• Missing His Jeep
  • Boss
  • To believe in the heroic makes heroes.
« Reply #143 on: December 03, 2012, 04:37:45 AM »
DJMoose here(DJMoose1 on the offical boards).  I only started posting on the official forums in July of this year, and have been a lurker around CoHTitan until Black Friday.

Freedom:
My main Serkana (Katana/Willpower Scrapper)

Victory:
Bloody Justice (Arachnos Crab)

Champion:
X-357 (Electric Blast/Electric Manipulation Blaster)
Senka Nithra (Warshade)
Guardian of the Pit (Titan Weapon/Willpower Scrapper)
Thunder Hooves (Martial Arts/Regeneration Scrapper)
Aegis Defender (Energy Rifle/Force Field Defender)
Dryad Treebark (Dark Control/Nature Empathy Controller)

Beta:
Void Summoner (Dark Control/Martial Assault Dominator)
Arc Reactor (Electric Melee/Electric Armor)

I had a lot more than that, but those were the ones I played most often.
Serkana The Wise
Primal Praetorian

faith.grins

• Boss
  • Split your lungs with blood and thunder.
« Reply #144 on: December 03, 2012, 08:26:24 AM »
My global was @Kane1.  I started using faith_grins as an internet handle long ago, but had already used my global handle change in CoH, so I was stuck with it.  I didn't really mind that, except that when I picked up a second account, @Kane2 was taken, so I couldn't change my global handle to match. =P  Oh, well.

Not that anybody here except maybe houtex would remember me anyway.  But, hey, I'll be hanging around these forums.  Maybe I can convince somebody that I'm funny for once.
Aram:  "Man, just look at all this.  Sometimes it's hard to believe that we get to live surrounded by such wonder."
Gamal:  "We don't live over there." Aram:  "We don't?"
Gamal:  "No.  We live over there." Aram:  "... But it's all on fire."
Gamal:  "Yes it is, Aram.  Yes it is."

Kuriositys Kat

• Lieutenant
« Reply #145 on: December 03, 2012, 10:49:57 AM »
I was @Kuriosity's Kat and my main spines/regen  the same. I played mostly on Triumph with characters on most servers.
On Triumph:
I was Izanami's Neko (fire/fire / fire tank) ; Erin's Kat (emp/eng  defender) specialty taking down Rikti commo officer's portals before the xp nerf; HH's Kat ( WS, in homage to a Big military science-fiction character & morphed into a memorial for my cat who was also named after the same character) losing her hurts the most.  :'(
If you saw a toon on Triumph with a possessive, followed by "Kat", it was probably me.
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do!" - The Doctor

æhæd

• Underling
  • Oh! Really?
« Reply #146 on: December 03, 2012, 03:29:16 PM »
@Aehaed here. Somehow I managed to abominate that spelling even further as the atrocious handle I have here. I was always Airhead, although I was only able to nab that name on Exalted and on the forum. My main went by Aehaed, Air-Head and Air.head as he transfered around the servers, before finishing back on Infinity. I had other toons from the same unfinished novel: Knitwit, Duffer, Geezer, Kenning and Auntie. I also had a few toons that started life in CoH - Turnturtle, Bang Galore, and Weal.

Being on Singapore time I met only a few of you, but I know lots of you from the AE and Art forums. Awesome to see you all alive and well!

indiramourning

• Minion
« Reply #147 on: December 03, 2012, 04:09:23 PM »
Hi! @Bunny Bullet reporting for duty!  In a sad kinda way  :-[

djonehitwonder

• Minion
« Reply #148 on: December 03, 2012, 09:13:24 PM »
Global was @One Hit Wonder and I think I was OneHitWonder on the boards, but I only used them sporadically.  Most people know me from either The Cape Radio or The Rookery.

My characters (all on Virtue):
One Hit Wonder
Showstopper
Color Guard
Tiger Flame
Silversong
Home-Wrecker
Necra Phillips
Spring Thaw
Multi-O Girl
Hard Rock Heroine
Booze Fairy
Fedora Kingsley
Terminal Pain
Navigatrix
Barynya
SocialButterfly
Crystal Cat
Kittenbot
Catwalk Crusader
Miss Mannered
Miss Feasance
Flaming Fantasia
Chromatic Force

SteelMountain

• Underling
« Reply #149 on: December 03, 2012, 09:25:31 PM »
@SteelMountain. Mostly played on Victory, but played some on Virtue the last couple months as Victory's population dwindled.

GoreckiMike

• Minion
« Reply #150 on: December 03, 2012, 09:55:39 PM »
The White Comet, Fire/Kin Controller, re-tooling Battle Armour for the next great Adventure. This was my first entry into CoX 6+ years ago.

also some of my regulars

Dawnlighter. Mind/Time Controller
Fire Strikke, Fire Scrapper
Trianaxe, Tri-Form Warshade
Mechani-Kal, Energy Gun Blaster
Old Pete's Robot, Fire Tank
Moon of Morning, Human form Peace bringer
Butterscotch Foxx, Ice Healer
Slasher Zeta, Claws Scrapper
Madam Liberty, Fire (Melee) Blaster
Lady Buzzsaw, Super Tank
Snowy Eagle, Sonic Defender
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 09:39:42 PM by GoreckiMike »

Kheprera

• Elite Boss
« Reply #151 on: December 03, 2012, 10:45:23 PM »
Khep here.

Global: @Kheprera

Started on Freedom, moved to Liberty, briefly, with the Envisionaries, then found my heart and home on Virtue.

Malefic Elf / Malicent E. Snowstar
Kheprera
Serena Ravensong
Isfret
Ruby Heart / Scarlet
Ma'aseruat
Dominic O'Malley / Omael
La Muerte Roja / Morgan Saxon Moradain
Tenu
Bennu Benoub
Arachnavoodoo / Santana Graciela Montoya de la Santiago
Lady Omen / Chelsea Amanda Lafitte
Kyrse / Alexander Kyrse
Einion Firn
Gabrielle "Scarab" Lafayette
Transform / Akiani Tomokoro
Echo Stryke / Imoko Kishiro
Aphotic Regret / Skye Markham
Night Rune / Faramoth Brighteyes
Cylla Von Drachek
Paschar

And so many more...

QuantumHero

• Elite Boss
« Reply #152 on: December 03, 2012, 11:06:02 PM »
Many of you on the titan boards know me at this point, the rest of you may or may not. 

My original beta toon was a illusion/storm named Phase Light...when we went live I was a subscriber and Phase Light became an Illusion/empath who revelled in the pre purple-patch days.  Although I just didn't have the dedicated leveling time as some players, wow did my little scout/healer have adventures.  I choose hover-tp for her travel...and in the days before stalkers she was one of the few completely invisible toons.  She was retired and reactivated many times as the game changed...she came out of moth balls for the end because she was my first and I wanted to have some kinda of end to her story.  She ended her time 1 bar shy of level 40, having just participated in the battle inside sister psyche's mind and ensured the destruction of malaise.  Her home was Pinnacle and all her original friends were pre global names and are lost to the mists of time.

Psionic Avenger found her home on the Liberty server.  A member of the middle elves supergroup, along with several of my other Liberty server heroes.  Although originally human, the elven persona she took on in order to join her account sister in this wonderful SG became a near permenant look.  A kinetic/psi blast balenced build with jump kick, hover, fly made a synergistic, effective, and wildly fun toon to play.  She could send foes flying, put they to sleep, or weaken them merciliously, heal and boost friends, or destroy foes.  She was versatile and able to take on multiple roles, a true hero.  She was the hero to complete who will die 3.  It was an epic battle and she prevailed before the cruel destruction of her world.

Bloodstryke, also of Liberty, was a member of the Middle Elves and their base designer.  The very first toon I ever got to fifty, was created for that exact purpose.  An Elven Warrior Lass wth bloodsplattered golden armor and a broadsword she was originally shared by my husband and I until he got his own account.  She still misses her long lost friend Boognish and wishes he had appeared before COH vanished.  She became an incarnate, got several new suits of armor, but she remained an elf of action, without a real story.  She did not log on november 30th as an incarnate and having finished who will die 5-7 with her (without getting the chance to play the earier ones) I felt her story was complete.  She saved the world that day and could not avert the fcomming storm.

Siphoning Spark, Theta Light, and Paragon Thorn lived on virtue along with less important sisters.  Theta spent a little time adventuring in Kings Row a few weeks prior to Nov 30th, she chose to protect a bank and then camped out on a truck to wait for a miracle...she wanted a future but there was no time to give her one, only a few hours for a final memory.  She specialized in radiation.

Paragon Thorn did not have a particularly amazing story but she stood far more hours on the steps of Virtue's AP33 then was really wise considering I was using a laptop...on nov 30th she stood the entire time I was at work.  She was spines/sr and destroyed at the tender level of 12

Siphoning Spark, one of two kin/elec defenders my husband and I called "the twins".  She never got a final mission with her partner but she did get a gorgous flight over IP a resting spot on the bridge and was there in the channel talking to various devs when virtue crashed.

More to come, so many more...including my namesake and the very special story of the toon for whom I raced time itself to place on the Atlas Globe of Guardian with only moments to spare.

QuantumHero
We shall rise from the ashes, it is just a question of how.
If given two roads that lead no where good...stop using roads and carve your own path.

Dr. Bad Guy

• Lieutenant
« Reply #153 on: December 03, 2012, 11:25:15 PM »
Lt. Bad Guy. Started on Pinnacle moved to Virtue for more action. @drniceguy. Started With Dr Nice guy(fire/fire manipulation) on Pinnacle Shifted to Virtue when COV started to Create Dr. Bad Guy (fire/therm corr) then went on to Lt. (Merc/traps mm)

Arkasas

• Lieutenant
  • Ord of the West
« Reply #154 on: December 03, 2012, 11:29:24 PM »
@LordArkasas, otherwise known as Lord_Arkasas and Lord Arkasas, a Necro/Dark MM on Champion, and later Beta. Joined in I9, subscribed on and off from I11 to I17. Never did get around to buying GR. Stood at the feet of Lord Recluse in Grandville on Beta until 2:18 AM, holding a torch. Waiting for City Rebirth.

Sarge Morris

• Minion
« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2012, 11:32:07 PM »
@SargeMorris on station from Virtue.  Primary character was SGM Morris, secondary was Roland Krovacs.  And I'm still wondering how I kept Doctor Spengler for three years without being genericed, but I only ever pulled him out on October 31st...

Talos Maltalomar

• Underling
« Reply #156 on: December 03, 2012, 11:39:53 PM »
all servers but Triumph was my home :
  globals :      Talos Maltalomar , Talos Maltalomar2, Talos Maltalomar3, Talos Maltalomar4, Talos Maltalomar5

Mains :

Talos Maltalomar  + any others with Maltalomar in the name ,
Rose's Kiss,
Agent BloodThrall,
Arack BloodThrall,
and many many others these were just my mains

faith.grins

• Boss
  • Split your lungs with blood and thunder.
« Reply #157 on: December 04, 2012, 12:12:01 AM »
Bloodstryke...

More to come, so many more...including my namesake and the very special story of the toon for whom I raced time itself to place on the Atlas Globe of Guardian with only moments to spare.
Hey, I teamed with you on an Ernesto Hess on Thursday, I think.  I remember you and Houtex and I think One True Blue were there, and then everything went insane in the last room and someone playing an Empath basically saved all our asses.
Aram:  "Man, just look at all this.  Sometimes it's hard to believe that we get to live surrounded by such wonder."
Gamal:  "We don't live over there." Aram:  "We don't?"
Gamal:  "No.  We live over there." Aram:  "... But it's all on fire."
Gamal:  "Yes it is, Aram.  Yes it is."

Ad_Astra

• Lieutenant
« Reply #158 on: December 04, 2012, 12:17:55 AM »
Global was @One Hit Wonder and I think I was OneHitWonder on the boards, but I only used them sporadically.  Most people know me from either The Cape Radio or The Rookery.

Hi, Wondy!

I remember you from BD's Mongolian Barbeque at Origins, couple of years running!

Hey, Hyperstrike was muttering about how we should still get together at Origins - you in?

pumbumbler

• Underling
« Reply #159 on: December 04, 2012, 01:48:58 AM »
I am The PumBumbler. I go where I am needed. I see some familiar faces here...