Author Topic: Flash Season 3  (Read 64731 times)

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
Re: Flash Season 3
« Reply #140 on: March 03, 2017, 02:20:09 AM »
Like one episode when he goes to pick up a pizza and is back in like 3 seconds. Unless the pizza was waiting for him, and he just threw the money on the counter and left, there would be no way he could run to the place, ask for the pizza, wait for the guy to give him the pizza, pay for the pizza and run back in three seconds.

Its a cute bit but just couldn't work.

Maybe he went to Little Caesars where their pizza is always hot and ready even for most impatient people in the world for $5.  ;D

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #141 on: March 03, 2017, 02:00:36 PM »

Maybe he went to Little Caesars where their pizza is always hot and ready even for most impatient people in the world for $5.  ;D

I hope he holds onto the lid real tight or he could have pizza scattered all over the place from running at super speed.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #142 on: March 03, 2017, 02:58:51 PM »
Goes back in time to stop himself from burning the roof of his mouth. New timeline has a kid in Iowa become bad at math.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #143 on: March 08, 2017, 02:00:22 PM »
Ah, an episode where everyone gets stupidly hung up on things just to pointlessly shake up relationships... Flash, your CW is showing.

I suppose it's too much to hope that that's the end of Wally...

Also, what if Savitar isn't saying "I am the future, Flash" but rather "I am the future Flash"...
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

hurple

• Elite Boss
« Reply #144 on: March 08, 2017, 02:42:35 PM »

That commercial writes itself...

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #145 on: March 08, 2017, 05:38:03 PM »
As per the new episode.

Nice going Wallace.

A fate worse then death. You could say that about Wally or Joe. What Joe just saw has to be painful and hard to watch as a father. The one thing he was always worried about.

I guess we will see more wormhole alie...er Speed Force manifestations.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #146 on: March 09, 2017, 03:34:02 AM »
Ah, an episode where everyone gets stupidly hung up on things just to pointlessly shake up relationships... Flash, your CW is showing.

I suppose it's too much to hope that that's the end of Wally...

Also, what if Savitar isn't saying "I am the future, Flash" but rather "I am the future Flash"...

I just came here to say that exact same thing.  I think that Flash goes crazy and becomes Savitar.  And I think that might be what the future flash was warning Rip about and not Flashpoint.  And that is why Savitar has to kill Iris.  Because that is what finally leads flash to enter the speed force in an attempt to become so fast he can never fail to save anybody again.  And he gets trapped there where he goes all Hank Hall.

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #147 on: March 09, 2017, 03:36:43 AM »
An opportunity for a bit of light-hearted conjecture:

H.R. mentioned the Earth-19 movie, Four Amigos. Who would you cast alongside Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Chevy Chase, as the fourth Amigo?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 03:59:40 AM by Super Firebug »
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #148 on: March 09, 2017, 04:56:36 AM »
An opportunity for a bit of light-hearted conjecture:

H.R. mentioned the Earth-19 movie, Four Amigos. Who would you cast alongside Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Chevy Chase, as the fourth Amigo?

Jim Carrey
I win.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #149 on: March 09, 2017, 05:54:49 AM »
Jim Carrey
I win.

I don't think Carrey was even a mote in Hollywood's eye back then.

A more likely choice might be John Candy.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #150 on: March 09, 2017, 01:30:35 PM »
I just came here to say that exact same thing.  I think that Flash goes crazy and becomes Savitar.  And I think that might be what the future flash was warning Rip about and not Flashpoint.  And that is why Savitar has to kill Iris.  Because that is what finally leads flash to enter the speed force in an attempt to become so fast he can never fail to save anybody again.  And he gets trapped there where he goes all Hank Hall.

I am leaning towards Jay for two reasons. Fits the pattern of one Barry's mentors being evil and it was Jay's idea to throw the stone into the Speed Force in the first place, where Savitar is trapped.

My second guess is Wally.

CG

• Elite Boss
« Reply #151 on: March 09, 2017, 02:04:11 PM »
That was a pretty big episode for advancing the plot.  I'm glad we get another episode next week to continue this plot before we get derailed with a musical ep.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #152 on: March 09, 2017, 04:11:25 PM »
That was a pretty big episode for advancing the plot.  I'm glad we get another episode next week to continue this plot before we get derailed with a musical ep.

Lot of serious stuff going on to have that musical one right in the middle. Unless it is a speed force thing.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #153 on: March 09, 2017, 05:14:42 PM »
Lot of serious stuff going on to have that musical one right in the middle. Unless it is a speed force thing.

If I thought they could get NPH, I'd be hoping for the Music Meister.  In any case, I'm a sucker for a good musical episode (not to mention crossovers) so I'm looking forward to seeing how this one plays out.

Excidia

• Lieutenant
« Reply #154 on: March 09, 2017, 06:39:02 PM »
My first guess is Wally.  Before Savitar grabbed Wally I was commenting about how it all sounds like things happening to Wally, then Wally gets trapped in the speed force and I'm like:  Yep -- he goes insane, blames barry for not saving him, and becomes Savitar.

That could just be a red herring though, so my second guess is Eddie Thawn.  No specific in series hints, just seems like something they'd do and I'm thinking I'd read that the actor was supposed to appear on the show again.

e-
You don't ever leave someone FOR dead.  You leave them DEAD.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #155 on: March 09, 2017, 09:49:31 PM »
My first guess is Wally.  Before Savitar grabbed Wally I was commenting about how it all sounds like things happening to Wally, then Wally gets trapped in the speed force and I'm like:  Yep -- he goes insane, blames barry for not saving him, and becomes Savitar.

That could just be a red herring though, so my second guess is Eddie Thawn.  No specific in series hints, just seems like something they'd do and I'm thinking I'd read that the actor was supposed to appear on the show again.

e-

I think it has to be someone we already know. My guesses are: Jay, Wally or an older Barry. Doesn't have any impact if it's some random person.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #156 on: March 11, 2017, 12:24:52 AM »
My second guess is Wally.
That's my first guess.  Fits the whole "you were there when I was created" thing with Wally getting sucked into the portal and Savitar clawing his way back out.  Would also throw an extra wrench into the plan to have Wally save Iris from Savitar.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #157 on: March 11, 2017, 02:13:57 AM »
On earth 19 Martin Short is twins.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #158 on: March 12, 2017, 12:34:46 PM »
That's my first guess.  Fits the whole "you were there when I was created" thing with Wally getting sucked into the portal and Savitar clawing his way back out.  Would also throw an extra wrench into the plan to have Wally save Iris from Savitar.

Though didn't Jay say Savitar was the first of them to get super speed? So that would mean he had been around before Barry and Wally got their powers.

HalcyonS

• Boss
« Reply #159 on: March 14, 2017, 01:38:44 AM »
I don't think Carrey was even a mote in Hollywood's eye back then.

A more likely choice might be John Candy.

He'd already been in "Once Bitten" the year before the Three Amigo's came out.

As to the larger topic, I tend to go with it being Wally after he was sucked in and is being driven crazy going through the time stream.