Author Topic: Flash Season 3  (Read 64734 times)

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: Flash Season 3
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2017, 06:27:57 PM »
At least he didn't stick his daughter in it.

Turns out he was saving her for Supergirl.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #101 on: January 26, 2017, 01:14:34 PM »
So, you swear on both of your *dead* parents' lives to protect Iris, Barry?  I call that courting failure.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2017, 02:27:07 PM »
So, you swear on both of your *dead* parents' lives to protect Iris, Barry?  I call that courting failure.

And besides last time he tried to alter the timeline it turned out so well..

CG

• Elite Boss
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2017, 07:23:57 PM »
Any ideas who the lady jumping out of the breach at the end of the ep was?

She had a Gideon-like computer.  They didn't show any superspeed, but so far, that's the only way we know to transfer through a breach.  I hope she's looking for HR, since I think we're due for some new information about him.  Why were they listening to a very knowledgeable fiction writer about time travel?  What are his qualifications, again?

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #104 on: January 26, 2017, 09:09:18 PM »
It's apparently Gypsy...
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #105 on: January 26, 2017, 09:20:56 PM »
Gypsy's in place. One step closer to moving the whole operation to Detroit.

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #106 on: January 31, 2017, 07:29:10 PM »
A couple of notes about last week's episode 10:

1) The actor playing Wally needs to focus less on looking cool, and more on being convincing. When he was slo-mo dodging Plunder's shots in the parking garage, he had his head down, and could NOT have seen the second shot in order to dodge it.

2) Regarding the "one will betray you, one will fall" prediction: at the end of H.R.'s toast, I realized that "To Barry and Iris" sounds an awful lot like "To buryin' Iris." Maybe we're going to have a fourth Wells next season? (Please, for the love of all that's good and decent... NOT THE MIME WELLS!)
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2017, 02:15:59 PM »
I'm kinda warming up to having Malfoy on the team.  Which, of course, means he'll die or something.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #108 on: February 01, 2017, 03:30:00 PM »
It's apparently Gypsy...

Pretty nice looking. I was honestly waiting for something they did in Sliders where she would be revealed as the Cisco Ramon of Earth 19, just born a girl.

Excidia

• Lieutenant
« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2017, 08:45:52 PM »
Which would have made a lot more sense since the comic book Gypsy had camouflage powers.  I don't remember her having anything like vibe powers or gateways...but it's been a long time since Justice League Detroit so maybe I'm wrong.

e-
You don't ever leave someone FOR dead.  You leave them DEAD.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2017, 10:17:39 PM »
You're not wrong, she originally could camouflage and later developed the ability to create elaborate illusions. It makes no sense to me why they continue to burn names for no reason (Grundy being the worst instance and
Spoiler for Hidden:
I'm betting the Blackest Night Flash that showed up in Legends is going to be Black Racer...ok so maybe no one cares if they burn that name, but still.
)

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2017, 12:09:49 AM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
I'm betting the Blackest Night Flash that showed up in Legends is going to be Black Racer...ok so maybe no one cares if they burn that name, but still.
Actually:
Spoiler for Hidden:
They're specifically referring to him as Black Flash.  He's what's left of Zoom after the Time Wraiths came to collect him and started eating him at the end of last season.  If you watch, you can see them altering his costume in the process, giving him the red lightning bolts on the sides of his head and on his chest.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2017, 12:29:01 AM »
That sounds somehow both more and less dumb.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2017, 02:01:50 PM »
Actually:
Spoiler for Hidden:
They're specifically referring to him as Black Flash.  He's what's left of Zoom after the Time Wraiths came to collect him and started eating him at the end of last season.  If you watch, you can see them altering his costume in the process, giving him the red lightning bolts on the sides of his head and on his chest.

I figured we wouldn't be seeing the last of him.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2017, 01:21:00 AM »
I figured we wouldn't be seeing the last of him.

I don't think we'll ever see the end of anybody on that series.  Or Arrow for that matter.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #115 on: February 08, 2017, 01:51:34 PM »
Okay... that was ridiculous.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #116 on: February 08, 2017, 02:51:52 PM »
Okay... that was ridiculous.

I did love Wally running into that wall, repeatedly.

They seem to having the same problem as Heroes had, too many people and too many stories, and not enough show to cover them all properly.

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #117 on: February 08, 2017, 05:42:24 PM »
Great seeing Alex Desert again, still playing Julio Mendez. I love that the Arrowverse has such respect for the '90s The Flash TV series, that they cast its actors and bring back its characters.
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

CG

• Elite Boss
« Reply #118 on: February 09, 2017, 03:50:43 PM »
So, have they noticed that Black Siren is missing? Or was Barry's comment about STAR labs doors at the end of the episode a nod to that?

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #119 on: February 09, 2017, 04:03:32 PM »
So, have they noticed that Black Siren is missing? Or was Barry's comment about STAR labs doors at the end of the episode a nod to that?

I think its a nod that for being a top secret, super sophisticated tech lab, people walk in off the streets like there is a revolving door on the building.