Author Topic: CoH Christmas Present  (Read 1998 times)

Kistulot

• Elite Boss
  • Argentum Weritas Est!
CoH Christmas Present
« on: December 25, 2012, 09:56:21 PM »
So after waking up from a pretty awesome dream about getting CoH back, my day yesterday was... less than thrilling. I've had some health issues making life pretty uncomfortable and that did absolutely nothing to help. But, late lastnight, a friend of mine sent me a link that made me squee and I wanted to share it!

Argent Girl, now in huggable form!

I don't have her yet, but this made my christmas feel a heck of a lot better.
Woo! - Argent Girl

MaidMercury

• Elite Boss
Re: CoH Christmas Present
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 11:44:22 PM »
Argent doll looks like a PowerPuff girl. :roll:

Kistulot

• Elite Boss
  • Argentum Weritas Est!
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 01:53:40 AM »
Argent doll looks like a PowerPuff girl. :roll:

To be fair, she used to act like one.
Woo! - Argent Girl

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 02:01:55 AM »
My husband somehow got this--

And this--

To print at 16 by 20 and 11 by 16 respectively, with no jaggies.  They look beautiful.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

blackjak

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 02:33:17 AM »
To be fair, she used to act like one.
Nah. She was a blast for RP. I talked with you and your crew from the GoGA a few times (on different toons as well). Great RP group. i sometimes wish I'd have had Dynamo Jr. join you guys instead of the American Legion. They fit his patriotic side, but GoGA were definitely part of his timeline (from WWII). Congrats on the plushie and hope you get to feeling better.

VV- Great pics. Your hubby is a master printer if he got them blown up that well! Always wondered what you guys looked like ingame...
Virtue: Moonsun, Dynamo Jr., Crimson Fury, Sabre Kat, Double Sixxes, Quantum Stranger, Mystic Kirin, Pink.Eye Champion: Blackjak, Redwing Blackbird Justice: Shield Marshal Guardian: White Talon Triumph: Gosuto Union: Stellar Girl

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2012, 02:38:06 AM »
VV- Great pics. Your hubby is a master printer if he got them blown up that well! Always wondered what you guys looked like ingame...

Well, that's my avatar "Sera" (short for Seraphym) but that's not his. 

This is what we mostly looked like in-game.  Another CoH present from DJ Steele of CapeRadio.

My avatar Victoria Victrix, his avatar, Stargryph.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

blackjak

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2012, 03:37:41 AM »
Ah.
Well...now I know I didn't see him at least.  ;D Not many bird men wandering around. Always wanted Winged Hero (that was the bird guy in the D, right?) to come to life and fight when Zwill dropped GM's on the dance floor. That would have been awesome. I actually looked at him a few times to make sure he wasn't joining in....
Virtue: Moonsun, Dynamo Jr., Crimson Fury, Sabre Kat, Double Sixxes, Quantum Stranger, Mystic Kirin, Pink.Eye Champion: Blackjak, Redwing Blackbird Justice: Shield Marshal Guardian: White Talon Triumph: Gosuto Union: Stellar Girl

Starhammer

• Underling
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2012, 04:15:55 AM »
Yep, Layla Rei makes some awesome dolls. She's great at custom options too :D

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2012, 04:19:43 AM »
That one with them hugging... that is so much win right there. 

I can't have Layla do all the dolls I would want done... She'd never get anyone else's done all year. :p

/although, maybe the Sisters Dawn and Thing of Bigness.  Ooh, yeah, definitely Thing of Bigness.  She'd have to make him twice as big to make it work though...
//I should totally seek these out.
///Grown-ass man wanting dolls... Man, I miss CoH bad if I'm thinkin' about it...
////No... wait... they're ACTION FIGURES.  Yeah.  Now it's ok... right?  :roll: