Author Topic: Double XP Weekend  (Read 797 times)

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Double XP Weekend
« on: March 28, 2014, 09:05:23 PM »
Hey, all.

We are also getting double XP this weekend. Make sure to log in all your toons for a chat with Witchcraft. The boost lasts until you use it up. :D

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
Re: Double XP Weekend
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 10:36:22 PM »
Well, that's worth updating the game for. I think it's been since Halloween that I last logged into the game, though...  :-[
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 04:34:48 PM »
This would be perfect timing if it weren't for the outrageous price of Z ever since the new Rampages. Q is worth less than 1/3rd less than it was before the revamp. Otherwise I would have a shiny new FF slot right now.

Ah well. Can't complain too much.. CO's been good to me.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 06:59:07 AM »
Sadly, it's only going to keep going up. They keep adding more and more reasons to want zen but nothing additional to spend questionite on at all.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 01:31:13 PM »
It will do what it will do, I 'spose. We'll just have to see.

The shininess of the new Rampages is already wearing off and that is where all the new Q is coming from. That, and from those new crates of Q which even if you don't get them as a drop you can buy for cheap with G's.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>