Author Topic: Update?  (Read 61174 times)

Prez

• Underling
Re: Update?
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2009, 04:54:59 PM »
I don't think it is fair to automatically judge a person or situation because of someone's mistake in your past.

Well taken, thank you!!

tunch

• Underling
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2009, 05:22:02 PM »

I sincerely appologize for the negative flashback this caused you,  but we're not them... and just like I tell my GF; I don't think it is fair to automatically judge a person or situation because of someone's mistake in your past.

I think we all aggree here with that part , but not sure if any girls around understand that last sentence  ;D

AlienOne

• HumanZero
  • Elite Boss
  • Resident Kheldian
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2009, 09:40:18 PM »
Just want to say I really like this program... It's given me a new reason to delve even further into CoH, and Steiner, I really appreciate you taking up the mantle (so to speak) on this. I appreciate it greatly.

AlienOne
(Better known as "The One" on the CoH forums)
"What COH did was to show [developers of other] MMOs what they could be like if they gave up on controlling everything in the game, and just made it something great to play."  - Johnny Joy Bringer

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2009, 12:29:39 PM »
I think we all aggree here with that part , but not sure if any girls around understand that last sentence  ;D
/agreed LOL!  I still argue with my GF about stupid crap from the past >_<...

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2009, 03:40:26 PM »
Heard from my MxD "Data Drone" and he's stated he's got everything he needs and will be getting the updates to me in the in the next day or so.
~Steinerd

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2009, 05:22:56 PM »
Huh, I'm not laughing... wonder why... hmm... maybe because that's sexism.
(More and more women play games these days, I would be careful where you throw around comments like that.)
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

tunch

• Underling
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2009, 11:00:50 PM »
well , I'll stand by with my "comment" because there IS sexicsm , specially between man and woman as we look very different to several things :)

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2009, 11:26:06 PM »
Men will always have their default view of woman and vice-versa. It's not woman who can't grasp my quote, it's just that sort of person that can't admit their insecurities with new situations being based on past events.

Nothing to do with gender, absolutely everything to do with pride. Woman are prideful... stick to their guns. I respect the hell out of that.

(Helped my sister with her thesis in psychology, lol.)
~Steinerd

Nightfire9

• Minion
  • It's All About The Recharge Baby!!!
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2009, 03:54:07 PM »
Steiner,

The part where you said women "stick to their guns".  I agree that that's mostly true, but it really doesn't get them nice names for being so.  Heck, I myself am a woman.  I've been called horrible things, for being smart, voicing my opinions, and "sticking to my guns".  I think it's really just something that's one of those so called "nature vs. nurture" things. 
Virtue Heroes:
1. Tundra Tigress-Lvl 50 Claws/SR Scrapper
2. CatSquid of Justice-Lvl 37 PB

Virtue Villains: 1. Mistress Khaos- Lvl 50 Dark/Fire Brute 2. D'Vine Death-Lvl 50 Plant/Thorns Dom 3. Phrozen Purrgatory- Lvl 50 Ice/Cold Corr 4. Prowling Pantheress- Lvl 50 Claws/Ninjitsu Stalker 5. Robo Mynx 3.0- Lvl 50 Bots/Traps MM 6. ArachniBlast- Lvl 50 all T4 Incarnate Crabspider 7. Devil's Wrath- Lvl 50 Banespider  SG: The 912 Project, VG: Progressively Evil

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2009, 04:30:14 PM »
I just want everyone to know that my Post agreeing with that comment was only addressing my GF, and not the general public.  Personal experience allows me to say I've seen this happen in my life, can't say it's true for every aspect.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2009, 04:52:09 PM »
On the bright side, we've managed to entirely take the heat off of Steiner and the Mids' update.

... Or we had until now anyway.  ;)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2009, 05:02:05 PM »
yea, I can see how that could be a reasonable explanation. Didn't mean to offend, just making a general observation.
~Steinerd

Catwhoorg

• Minion
« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2009, 05:02:48 PM »
*looks over various peoples shoulders and taps foot*

:)

Honestly if the data-drone gets it entered I would feel like yelling at them for wasting family vacation time.

RL pwns gaming in every situation.
Catwhoorg Claws/Regen/Awesome of Triumph

Dabbling with CO and LOTRO.

Mainly playing single player games and PBEM wargames.

Nightfire9

• Minion
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2009, 06:05:51 PM »
Any word from the Mxd "Data Drone"?
Virtue Heroes:

Virtue Villains: 1. Mistress Khaos- Lvl 50 Dark/Fire Brute 2. D'Vine Death-Lvl 50 Plant/Thorns Dom 3. Phrozen Purrgatory- Lvl 50 Ice/Cold Corr 4. Prowling Pantheress- Lvl 50 Claws/Ninjitsu Stalker 5. Robo Mynx 3.0- Lvl 50 Bots/Traps MM 6. ArachniBlast- Lvl 50 all T4 Incarnate Crabspider 7. Devil's Wrath- Lvl 50 Banespider  SG: The 912 Project, VG: Progressively Evil

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2009, 07:08:51 PM »
Yup. Got it back just an hour ago and I'm fixing it up because the right-click enhancement chooser window isn't big enough anymore, lol.

Should have a new version out by the end of the day! Keep an eye on Titan, because the program is still looking at Mids' site for the update info... the new version will be an overwriting install able to be downloaded from http://cohplanner.com. Again, keep your eye on it. A news post will be applied upon its launch.

It will still have most the bugs from the previous version, but releasing this will buy me more time to get rid of those.
~Steinerd

Nightfire9

• Minion
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2009, 07:56:21 PM »
I'm just curious as to what kinds of bugs there are in the I 13 version of the Mid's planner.  I really only used the program to build my crab spider.  I hope it's not too long of a list, as you've got your hands full enough as is.  So, if there's maybe a link that lists all of them somewhere, please just post that here.  Again, thank you, for keeping all of us updated through the many phases of the I 14 update :)
Virtue Heroes:

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2009, 08:43:00 PM »
They're listed here. Just keep in mind the bugs are relative to the last big release from last summer.

It shouldn't effect the casual user, but the power users might run into a few things. Again though, the numbers will probably be mostly accurate, but as always MxD doesn't account for EVERYTHING the game has, like Dim-Returns and things in those lines.
~Steinerd

St0n3y

• Boss
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2009, 02:16:58 AM »
Must have been a lot more broken then Steiner thought.   lolz

I'm a sexy pork chop!!!!

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2009, 01:02:48 PM »
Well... just a little. But like I said this version won't fix anything other than missing IOs and correct the numbers. Hopefully by the next release (meaning after this one) there will be a full-blown error free version. Then we move onto adding features, keep in mind this will be a longer than usual process... only because I try not release anything half-as... oops <censored> lol. You get the point.

Be strong you MxDers, your patience will soon be rewarded!
~Steinerd

Shorts

• Minion
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2009, 02:11:07 PM »
Hopefully by the next release (meaning after this one) there will be a full-blown error free version.
(Emphasis for clarity) Hope is the second to last thing to abandon a human. Sanity being the last. This sentence borders on being an oxymoron since it contains both "hope" and lack of sanity ("error free").  ;D

That is unless you have a different definition on "error free" than I have.

*Walks away whistling innocently, hoping he didn't start another flame war...*
Excreta ergo sum.