Author Topic: Off Topic but to you CO players  (Read 762 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Off Topic but to you CO players
« on: July 30, 2014, 09:47:14 PM »
Wow so, you know how I'm always saying that I would sub if 6 measly dollars a month wasn't too much? Who can believe that? Anyone? Not me.. 6 bucks? come on.. I bet at least 1 person reading this loses more than that in their couch/under the car seat every month. Right? 6 bucks is nothing.

Today I started an advertising campaign to work in my area for FREE. Not easy work either. And stuff that I'm good at.

I guarantee you right now that if I get enough paying work out of this to get my truck back on the road (should take 1 small job) + 6 bucks I will be thrilled to sub.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Re: Off Topic but to you CO players
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 10:03:00 PM »
Good luck, Xev!

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Off Topic but to you CO players
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 11:11:13 PM »
I just literally got at the end of my rope and this was the best I could come up with.

I dunno what else I can do that's better than offer free college educated (& I still get great consulting from a respected professor) & field tested since 4 years labor from a cheerful and talented (/backslap) source.

I mean come on.. I play CO and CoH and do great work with a smile. YOU'D hire me back.. hehe..

*cough* anyway thanks K.A..  : )

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>