Author Topic: New Rampages  (Read 3169 times)

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
Re: New Rampages
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2014, 06:43:14 AM »
I wouldn't say vehicles are required for the lemurian invasion or the sky carrier missions, but they are designed with vehicles in mind.  Mobility is important, though they are nerfing that so much that it'll be questionable if vehicles will even be of any help.  Even with vehicles in the prime though they aren't really needed, but help as it stands.

Tried Fire and Ice again, so far this rotation, got no drops, and one run failed when the "healer" lagged and then the team disintegrated as the tanks couldn't be healed, died, then everyone started getting one shotted.  Then the team disintegrated.  Even before that, that particular team took thirty minutes to form waiting for said healers, and the alert being that it requires a healer, I hate it so much more for it.  It's not fun to go in with an LR with 50% resistances from defense alone plus another 25% from armadillo and STILL take a nasty 10k damage hit when you get unlucky and fail to dodge an attack cause your tank wasn't holding agro due to him lagging or something else ensuring the plan doesn't go 100% to plan(holy trinities always fail when things don't go 100% to plan, hence my annoyance at them).

I stopped playing all together today and decided to play an old fps classic, marathon, and had fun with the game.  Go figure, can't wait for valiance online.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.