Author Topic: Virtual Button Masher - MA badge missing  (Read 2192 times)

Lomyril

• Underling
Virtual Button Masher - MA badge missing
« on: April 10, 2009, 12:54:53 AM »
At one point earlier today, I was able to verify the Virtual Button Masher badge.  Now, when I look at my list, it's no longer listed on the web site and my badge count is down by one.  Was it removed?

The badge is:  Virtual Button Masher
Description:  You've clicked on 10 mission objectives while in Test Mode, earning yourself the Virtual Button Masher badge.
"The Sky is not the limit to Mastery, for (as any science fiction enthusiast can tell you) there are infinite worlds left to explore once the sky is left behind." From "Role Playing Mastery", by Gary Gygax.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Virtual Button Masher - MA badge missing
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 01:39:45 AM »
We don't know how it was removed, but we are adding it back right now and checking the List again to make sure nothing else got lost.

Thanks for finding this!

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 01:43:11 AM »
Odd... I added it back in.  Not sure why it was removed.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 01:49:56 AM »
Turns out some of the "Badge Type" entries weren't carrying over upon being Updated....we're working on it now.

Lomyril

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 01:58:10 AM »
Thanks guys. You rock!  =)

I'll check it again in a bit to see if it posts.
"The Sky is not the limit to Mastery, for (as any science fiction enthusiast can tell you) there are infinite worlds left to explore once the sky is left behind." From "Role Playing Mastery", by Gary Gygax.

Lomyril

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 02:41:01 AM »
Yup, I can now verify the badge and it's showing up in my listing of MA badges.  I also deleted it from my list and had Glycerine verify it again and it's working fine.  =)